The American hypersonic weapon was in service 4 years later and lost its leading position in China to do better2017-12-06 18:40:30 127 ℃
recently, the two chambers of the US Congress suddenly passed a "2018 fiscal year National Defense Authorization Act", which explicitly called for the us to make hypersonic weapons have the initial operational capability in 2022. The passage of such a bill quickly led to a massive controversy over the world's public opinion. Many military fans have also said that this service advanced weapons in the United States so what lies behind a burning with impatience, what major reason?
, especially the development process of hypersonic weapons in China, has aroused the attention of the Americans. According to us department information, China's current hypersonic weapons are already named Dongfeng -ZF and are now able to reach a strong speed of 10 Maher. What's more amazing to the Americans is that Dongfeng -ZF has been experimented eight times so far, which is exciting every time. It is enough to make the world admire the strength of China's military industry.
the United States hypersonic weapons, always seem to stumble. Although the US has developed two hypersonic weapons, the test results are not very ideal, not only the success rate is low, but also the performance is not stable. I'm afraid this is also a major reason for the worry in the US Congress. But it is not mature weapons for 4 years of service, not only to the suspects, even they might be self defeating, appear larger and more complex.
is seeing that the US has already set up a schedule for hypersonic weapons to serve, so Russia can't sit still. Russian experts said that in the field of hypersonic weapons, Russia must not lag behind. We must ensure that the Russian YU-71 hypersonic weapon will be delivered to the force around 2025. Although Russia has only carried out a related test at present, Russia has indeed shown an unwillingness to lag behind in the present situation.
will not turn a blind eye when it sees that the US and Russia have unveiled their national hypersonic weapons schedules. Authoritative experts have revealed that China will never lag behind in this respect. In the near future, China will serve hypersonic weapons in the light of its needs.
Author: cutting edge / joy sheep weapons analysis
Guess you like
- 2018-05-29This country and the United States have publicly turned their backs? Threat: If you do not sell F-35, you must buy S-400 and Su-57
- 2018-05-04歼-20 re-transmits major news This Western absolute security technology was attacked by China
- 2018-05-03The most advanced warships in India were suspended by the gantry.
- 2018-05-01What? The United States wants to repair the island in the South China Sea? Is there money? Is there technology? anyone there?
- 2018-04-28China Resolutely Shows Six Killers at Key Time 慑 Shocks Potential Adversaries
- 2018-04-28The magical astronomical phenomenon was just over Beijing, or it was an anti-missile test.
- 2018-04-26Domestic third-generation nuclear submarines or have been built! But 2.5 generation 094A may be very "longevity"
- 2018-04-25The Chinese Air Force, already equipped with the 歼20, can train pilots faster?
- 2018-04-10Hong Kong media: China's second carriers may be the first sea trial in April 23rd
- 2017-12-27Why do Chinese people have a more advanced vector engine than the American -10C?
- The Syrian Encounter Tells 1.4 Billion Chinese: The Three Truths Are Never Overdue
- 歼 20 two-seater version exposure? Cockpit science fiction, this level has caught up with home theater!
- Last night, China’s hypersonic weapons appeared for the first time in the world but was rumoured
- China’s domestic aircraft carrier super-god progress made it impossible for India to calm down.
- Did anyone blame China’s naval exercises for spending money? Let superpowers educate him!
- Review of the most popular equipment of our army this year: "national Rong one" laser gun and 001A aircraft carrier
- China's private enterprises complete the test of rocket engine test, and Japan, Korea and other countries require technology sharing
- What happened? Israel uses about 3000000 air defense missiles to hit more than 1000 pieces of Chinese UAVs
- Japan launched F-35 to intercept the Chinese air force for the first time. When did the annihilate -20 attack the air force?
- 30 meters outside the f -20 photo exposure: why Chinese fans applauded but not condemning