Russia stopped the doomsday train, American pinon did not expect to be hit by China at ten thousand2017-12-28 18:25:30 830 ℃
12 4, "Russian newspaper" quoted the Russian military and industrial enterprises sources, said: the new generation of railway operation system research and development work will be stopped.
the so-called railway operational system is a familiar missile train, also called the doomsday train. As early as 2009, Russian strategic rocket soldiers announced the development of the new generation of missile trains. Then, in 2011, 2013 and 2016, the latest trend of this equipment was continuously exposed.
now, Russia itself says, "well, this thing is going to cool. As for the reason. It's PPT in place, but there's no money to make it. In this regard, we can only understand that poverty is not only limiting imagination, but also suppressing execution.
in fact, the missile train is not a new concept. When the Soviet Union reached the peak of the cold war in the last century, the Soviet Union designed the intercontinental ballistic missile train to shoulder the duty of combat readiness for the effective preservation of nuclear strike force. The missile train has almost no difference in appearance from that of the Soviet railway system, with three locomotives pulling 6 to 7 carriages.
, and in these carriages, there is a so-called intercontinental ballistic missile called "scalpel". Can carry 8 to 10 pieces of 100 thousand tons of reentry warheads. The missile is placed in the train, which is a tricky thing for the United States.
first, Russia has vast territory and busy railway transportation, so that the missile train can run 120 thousand kilometers, which is probably the launching site.
next is the solid fuel missile, no fuel injection. The launch time is quite short. In addition, the cold launch mode of the projectile after the projectile is pushed out is adopted, and the launching characteristics of the missile are very small.
according to us American estimates, it may need to use more than 300 satellites at the same time. Dear, do you see the dollar in the night sky?
, and since 1987, the Soviet Union has deployed three railway missile divisions and 12 missile trains. And 36 RT23 intercontinental missiles and 360 nuclear warheads. If you need to make a nuclear strike mission, the guy pulled us how much you're reconnaissance force.
so, after the end of the cold war. The United States is a must put this stuff out of the completely insane. Therefore, in the 1993 US Russian Treaty on the reduction of strategic weapons, the Russian side destroyed all missile trains. By 2005, Russia was proud to say that all RT23 missile trains had been permanently destroyed.
and on the train to carry RS28 "Satan 2". Can carry 10 missiles, 20 million ton warhead or a nuclear warhead, a damage area is equivalent to the British Mishima.
but there is a problem with such a good thing. That is when the missile train was designed by Ukraine Southern Design Bureau. After the cold war, Ukraine has announced the abandonment of nuclear power. Even if figure 160 was removed, the missile train would not be cheaper than Russia.
so the Russian reboot program is equivalent to starting from zero to this year. I really can't pull down the bear's face and finally admit it: no money, can't play, say goodbye!
Hugo actually think, this can really talk about us and russia. Q: is there only a woolen bear with a missile train in the world? Answer: This is the same in China. Yes, I do. Think of it, our 9 million 600 thousand square kilometer yard, more than 120 thousand kilometers of railway head, and 6 speed. It's really boring to make the United States play without the whole missile train.
and in 2015, the US intelligence agency pointed out that China has carried out the Dongfeng 41 intercontinental missile launch test. In response to this, the spokesman of the Chinese Ministry of national defense responded to the press conference: the research experiment we carried out in China was arranged according to the plan. The meaning is: the small sample, see the two eyes. Our own put firecrackers you fuss what.
say the US Army is very excited. Yes, it was really exciting, because the US Army was in the cold war.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-20The country exposed a new type of missile, but the performance parameters are kept secret: the United States please eliminate the point
- 2018-09-12The Syrian-Russian coalition forces were the biggest betrayal, and the Allies sold out the last battle plan. The 50,000 rebels disappeared instantly!
- 2018-09-11At a sensitive moment, the US Navy held a military exercise in the Persian Gulf! Breaking Iran’s blockade of the Strait of Hormuz
- 2018-09-08The German Chancellor spoke up to support the death of the old American! Said that understanding this big country is going to play a big fight
- 2018-09-04Worse than the Mongolian Navy! The navy of this country has just equipped a new warship and found that the "sea" is gone.
- 2018-08-31A large Chinese plane rushed out of the water at a high speed.
- 2018-08-31The Chinese army stationed in Afghanistan? China and Arab sides immediately clarified
- 2018-08-30Respect for strength: my military strength circle, Putin allocated 28 million for the August 1st performance team
- 2018-08-30This war will completely change the situation in Syria, the United States will issue the highest threat, and Russia will never give in.
- 2018-08-26The US B-52 bomber once again smashed the East China Sea, the People's Liberation Army: Your home base has been "locked"
- The country exposed a new type of missile, but the performance parameters are kept secret: the United States please eliminate the point
- Is Il 20 planted? The Russian army stationed in Syria almost fell through the main fighter
- On the grounds of the so-called "cross-border operation", Taiwan has detained 6 mainland fishing boats in less than two months.
- What does it feel like a 22-year-old female helmsman driving a nearly 30,000-ton wheel?
- The Air Force released important news: The Pearl Show has a big surprise, a new fighter will be statically displayed
- The International Criminal Court clearly responds to the threat of US sanctions: it will not be scared
- Pilots can't tell the difference between the southeast and the northwest.
- Russian Army: US F-15 fighter jets attacked Syria with white phosphorus bombs
- The 003 aircraft carrier is expected to have two major advances, and a large fleet will truly rise out of nowhere!
- Foreign media: China Zhi-20 helicopter will debut at Zhuhai Air Show or deploy Tibet Plateau