The magical astronomical phenomenon was just over Beijing, or it was an anti-missile test.2018-04-28 00:25:07 102 ℃
On the evening of April 27, there was an amazing astronomical phenomenon in the sky in Beijing. A large number of netizens witnessed this magical light. Some netizens think this is a trail of meteors. However, this light is more like a trace of a missile test. Previously, there were similar magical images of netizens near Korla, Xinjiang, China. Later, it was confirmed that this is the astronomical phenomenon produced by China's midcourse anti-missile tests. After a spacecraft such as a rocket/missile flies into the atmosphere, the unburned propellant particles and the water remaining in the steam as a wake are concentrated and condensed, and then they will be taken off the horizon. The sun illuminates. Previously, there have been many similar miraculous phenomena in western China, and several times have been confirmed to be related to China's land-based midcourse anti-missile interception tests. According to a report issued by China's Ministry of National Defense, China conducted a land-based midcourse anti-missile interception test on February 5, 2018, and the test reached its expected target. If this is a land-based midcourse missile interception test, this will be the fourth such test. Only two months have passed since then. Conducting such an important military experiment in a short period of time will most likely indicate that China's land-based mid-course anti-missile systems have or will have actual combat capabilities. (All photos in this gallery are taken by netizens and the magical images appear over Beijing.)
Guess you like
- 2018-05-29This country and the United States have publicly turned their backs? Threat: If you do not sell F-35, you must buy S-400 and Su-57
- 2018-05-04歼-20 re-transmits major news This Western absolute security technology was attacked by China
- 2018-05-03The most advanced warships in India were suspended by the gantry.
- 2018-05-01What? The United States wants to repair the island in the South China Sea? Is there money? Is there technology? anyone there?
- 2018-04-28China Resolutely Shows Six Killers at Key Time 慑 Shocks Potential Adversaries
- 2018-04-28The magical astronomical phenomenon was just over Beijing, or it was an anti-missile test.
- 2018-04-26Domestic third-generation nuclear submarines or have been built! But 2.5 generation 094A may be very "longevity"
- 2018-04-25The Chinese Air Force, already equipped with the 歼20, can train pilots faster?
- 2018-04-10Hong Kong media: China's second carriers may be the first sea trial in April 23rd
- 2017-12-27Why do Chinese people have a more advanced vector engine than the American -10C?
- The Syrian Encounter Tells 1.4 Billion Chinese: The Three Truths Are Never Overdue
- 歼 20 two-seater version exposure? Cockpit science fiction, this level has caught up with home theater!
- Last night, China’s hypersonic weapons appeared for the first time in the world but was rumoured
- China’s domestic aircraft carrier super-god progress made it impossible for India to calm down.
- Did anyone blame China’s naval exercises for spending money? Let superpowers educate him!
- Review of the most popular equipment of our army this year: "national Rong one" laser gun and 001A aircraft carrier
- China's private enterprises complete the test of rocket engine test, and Japan, Korea and other countries require technology sharing
- What happened? Israel uses about 3000000 air defense missiles to hit more than 1000 pieces of Chinese UAVs
- Japan launched F-35 to intercept the Chinese air force for the first time. When did the annihilate -20 attack the air force?
- 30 meters outside the f -20 photo exposure: why Chinese fans applauded but not condemning