歼-20 re-transmits major news This Western absolute security technology was attacked by China2018-05-04 10:25:02 360 ℃
Raptor Pipeline Refueling Public Essays Without Words Worldwide
Advertisement Exposure 20 The refueling machine is fueling the hard pipe of the Twenty20. China has become the third country to implement hard pipe refueling after the United States and France. It is of great strategic significance and will become a multiplier for the Chinese Air Force. The advantages of hard pipe refueling are more. The large amount of oil is fast, the psychological burden of fighter pilots is small, and the three armies are universal. Therefore, the US military adopts hard pipe fuel. For 歼20, hard pipe refueling is more conducive to stealth operations because the fuel filler is on the back and does not damage the body's stealth design!
The 20th will achieve hard-tube aerial refueling
For hard-pipe refueling, the West is an absolute technology blockade, and people simply do not apply for patents, hard-lining refueling Western public papers without a word, To prevent China from gaining information!
In the past, we always ridiculed the Raptor F22 for its short range and its combat radius of only 700 kilometers, but you must also know that the Raptor can refuel and extend the battle range!
Y-20 tanker will debut with hard pipe refueling
If two years ago in 2016, the AVIC Y-20 tanker development is still just some clues, and The Yun-20 refueling machine was recently exposed in the official video of AVIC. Now it is basically safe to confirm the existence of this refueling type.
Jiao 20 Pipeline Refueling
A video of AVIC April 27 was short-lived For the picture, we see the Y-20 miniature model with a rigid rod that emulates a rigid pipe oiler.
The AVIC Promo ADB 20 Refueling Machine is refueling the H20 Pipeline
More Surprisingly, the Chinese technicians in the video are controlling a hard-pipe refueling pipe to perform aerial refueling on the J-20 fighter jets, much like the American F22 hard-tube refueling method. Compared with hose refueling, hard tubes have a number of significant advantages:With large oil flow, the oil receiver only needs to concentrate on maintaining the flight altitude, speed, and attitude. Therefore, on the success rate of docking and docking time, the advantage of hard pipe refueling is quite significant.
Win 20 Pipeline Refueling Ground Simulation Equipment
This is the first time the outside world has seen Specific information confirms that AVIC Group is developing a hard pipe fueling system to integrate it into the Y-20 air tanker. The Y-20 tanker version is probably called Y-20U and there will be three refueling pipes.
We do not yet know exactly where the Xi'an 603 Research Institute has made progress. This unit was responsible for studying the Y-20 transport aircraft and the H-6U/H-6DU fuel dispenser.
Breaked Pipeline Breakthrough in China
Actually, as early as October 2014, there was a The research team applied for a patented hard pipe refueling, which involves the ground test equipment to simulate the take-off and landing of the hard-rod refueling aircraft, and clearly wrote: "The current development process of China's rigid air refueling device is in the functional prototype test phase" and there is no external support. Possibly, because of the severe technical blockade in Western countries, there is no publicly available information on hard aerial refueling related test technologies. This article states that China has become the third country after the United States and France to master hard-tube aerial refueling. It has converted the imported Tu-204 freighter to become the first generation of hard-tube refueling technology tester for our military. 20 Large transport aircraft have become a solid foundation for airborne tankers.
Y-20 refueling machine for stealth hard pipe
All of this shows that China The new tanker solution based on the Y-20 design may have reached the stage of industrial prototypes. If everything is confirmed, it will be a good explanation for the strange device of Y-20 to do a new static test in Yanliang in late 2016.
According to China's publicly published research papers, statistics on individual keywords “refueling” indicate that the number of publications on the subject is steadily increasing from the 1990s to 2015 and 2016. PeakThis exactly corresponds to the start of the Y-20 project in almost the same period, and Yun-20 refueling machine is estimated to have officially started from the development stage in 2011.
Note that China is also studying unmanned aerial refuelers.
There are currently only 20 H-6U/H-6DU fuel dispensers and three new IL-78s in China. The two types of fueling systems are incompatible with each other. This is difficult to demonstrate air power in the distant sea.
US Army Pipeline Refueling Confidential Screen
Once China's majestic plan is completed, the new Y- The 20 tanker should be able to carry up to 60 tons of aviation kerosene within 2,200 kilometers, which is sufficient for aerial refueling of twelve J-10A / B / C. Although Yun-20 tanker is not an ideal solution, short- and medium-term is China's best "expedient" solution because the number of imported IL-78 cannot meet China's needs. The biggest advantage of Yun-20 tanker is that it It is entirely Chinese-owned, and how many shelves can be started immediately after the production.
Once it is shipped to the 20 tanker, it will become a force multiplier for the Chinese Air Force.
On April 28th, the KJ-500 equipped with refuelling rods was flying in Hanzhong.
It is worth noting The Chinese military will soon receive the first refueling airborne early-warning aircraft. The photo shows that a new KJ-500 AWACS has a fueling pipe and is undergoing a test flight on April 28.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-21US soldiers stationed in Japan drink private houses in the second year of high school girls hold their sisters to jump to the window to escape
- 2018-09-20The country exposed a new type of missile, but the performance parameters are kept secret: the United States please eliminate the point
- 2018-09-12The Syrian-Russian coalition forces were the biggest betrayal, and the Allies sold out the last battle plan. The 50,000 rebels disappeared instantly!
- 2018-09-11At a sensitive moment, the US Navy held a military exercise in the Persian Gulf! Breaking Iran’s blockade of the Strait of Hormuz
- 2018-09-08The German Chancellor spoke up to support the death of the old American! Said that understanding this big country is going to play a big fight
- 2018-09-04Worse than the Mongolian Navy! The navy of this country has just equipped a new warship and found that the "sea" is gone.
- 2018-08-31A large Chinese plane rushed out of the water at a high speed.
- 2018-08-31The Chinese army stationed in Afghanistan? China and Arab sides immediately clarified
- 2018-08-30Respect for strength: my military strength circle, Putin allocated 28 million for the August 1st performance team
- 2018-08-30This war will completely change the situation in Syria, the United States will issue the highest threat, and Russia will never give in.
- The shackles of many tanks that killed our army against the Vietnam War were destroyed by the weapon of the nickname "big slingshot".
- Blocking the border between India and Pakistan? India creates a border high-tech "smart fence"
- Israel has a slap in the face, Syrian military officers have been arrested, but Russia has chosen to forgive Israel?
- The country exposed a new type of missile, but the performance parameters are kept secret: the United States please eliminate the point
- Is Il 20 planted? The Russian army stationed in Syria almost fell through the main fighter
- On the grounds of the so-called "cross-border operation", Taiwan has detained 6 mainland fishing boats in less than two months.
- What does it feel like a 22-year-old female helmsman driving a nearly 30,000-ton wheel?
- The Air Force released important news: The Pearl Show has a big surprise, a new fighter will be statically displayed
- The International Criminal Court clearly responds to the threat of US sanctions: it will not be scared
- Pilots can't tell the difference between the southeast and the northwest.