The Pakistani Railway has shaken off the direct selection of Turkey’s Wuzhi. Why did we not lose?2018-05-29 10:25:13 295 ℃
According to the British Jane’s Defence Weekly report on May 25, Pakistan has officially signed an agreement to purchase 30 T-129 helicopter gunships from Turkey. Turkey also confirmed the news. As a result, an earlier series of actions by Pakistanis already hinted at this result. Therefore, this result is not too surprising. Today, we talk about it.
△straight-10 had a parade in Pakistan
Pakistan chose to purchase the Turkish T129 assault helicopter, and there were 30 breaths at a time, mainly for several reasons.
First, Pakistan and Turkey share a common belief. The relationship between the two countries has also become increasingly close in recent years. Moreover, the two countries are mutually beneficial in military exchanges, and each has its own needs. Therefore, Pakistan’s choice of T129 is also very beneficial to its own country. In addition, Turkey’s transfer of the aircraft’s production line to Pakistan is not ruled out.
The overall performance of the TT129 helicopter gunship is actually quite good
Next, from the overall performance point of view, Turkey's T129 attack helicopter is no worse than China's straight-10, and even better performance in many aspects. For example, the LHTEC CTS800-4A turboshaft engine that was equipped with the T129 was originally developed for the legendary American Comanche stealth armed helicopter. Its technical level is higher than that of the Chinese straight-10 vortex-9. Less, the output power reached 1014 kilowatts. Moreover, T129 uses advanced Western-style equipment in airborne avionics equipment, airborne weapons, etc., but also better than the Chinese straight-10.
Moreover, the T129 attack helicopter can use almost all of the on-board weapons of Pakistan’s active AH-1F that are to be replaced. For example, the T129 and AH-1F are equipped with the US military-standard M197 three-tube 20-mm gun. The latter's 70-mm rocket launch nest and the Tao-style anti-tank missile can also be used in the former. Moreover, Turkish military enterprises can also provide more comprehensiveFaced airborne weapons for use by the Pakistani army. These have greatly reduced the logistical support costs for the Pakistani Army's equipment and use of T129 attack helicopters. If the Pakistani army chooses China’s direct-10, it will need to purchase additional weapons and establish a new logistical support system.
Ammunition from the Pakistan AH-1 helicopter can be used with T129
Finally, it should be mentioned that the purchase price of the T129 attack helicopter is likely to be lower than China's straight-10. The prototype of this type of helicopter is the A129 imported from Turkey by Italy Augusta. Its technology introduction cost is much less than the cost of new research and development, and it has established a production line with the help of Italy. At present, the number of Turkey army orders and additional orders has reached 123, plus 30 orders from Pakistan, so much of the production scale can further reduce costs.
According to several aspects, Pakistan’s choice of the T129 attack helicopter is no more normal.
It's a pity to miss out on the Pakistani market, but we shouldn’t be sorry to do it. This case has been told In the future international military trade market, T129 will also become a very strong opponent of the Zhi-10 export. Straight-10 itself is still a good platform. At present, there have been no breakthrough breakthrough models for various reasons. We believe that the improved Zhi-10 will be able to overtake the opponent.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.