Cai authorities "sold Taiwan" played over the fire! Using Taiping Island as Bait to lure the United States2018-06-08 00:25:03 152 ℃
CCTV News: The United States has recently passed a number of Taiwan-related bills, and Tsai and English authorities are still planning to further bond with the United States. Taiwan media broke the news that Taiwan’s defense department’s pro-green think tank even had a bad idea to introduce the wolf into the room and proposed to lease Nansha Taiping Island to the US military. The mainland side has repeatedly stressed that the self-respect of the ocean will inevitably lead fire.
A number of media on the island revealed on the 5th that Taiwan’s defense department’s pro-green camp think tank proposed that the Cai government could consider humanitarian In the name of the rescue, Taiping Island was loaned to the United States as a counterattack on the mainland’s warships around the island. According to the report, the think tank exchanged views with the Taiwanese high-level officials and "had received many positive comments." Some people even mentioned that additional military equipment such as anti-ship missiles, anti-aircraft missiles and radar stations could be installed on Taiping Island to achieve the purpose of balancing the mainland. The report also stated that everything is still in the discussion stage and there are still considerable variables.
Taiping Island is located in the northern part of the Nansha Islands and covers an area of approximately 0.51 square kilometers. It has been Chinese territory since ancient times.
Some political commentators on the island believe that the Green Camp think tank wants to use the Taiping Island as a bait to lure the United States, but it is actually a parody for Taiwan to use as a target and to kill Taiwan.
A Taiwanese netizen sent a document saying that the Cai authorities “played over the fire” for the United States to rent Taiping Island! Some people also commented that this is the real "sales station."
At the beginning of June, when the US Defense Minister Mattis participated in the "Shangri-La Dialogue" in Singapore, he publicly stated that the Pentagon will continue to firmly cooperate with Taiwan and provide necessary defense weapons and services to "ensure that Taiwan has enough Defence capabilities." In this regard, the Chinese side stated that the Taiwan issue is China’s core interest and cannot be challenged.
Guess you like
- 2018-08-19A force in Baishan conducts tear gas throwing training. The gas is blown to the urban area due to the change of wind direction.
- 2018-08-05The United States, Japan and Australia have suffered an order! South China Sea joint military exercise excludes extraterritorial countries
- 2018-08-04The enemy is outside the country! Foreign media said that China tested the local version of the "dagger" anti-ship missile
- 2018-08-04The four-nation air force is elite in Russia to carry out adaptive training, and Chinese pilots are fully emboldened.
- 2018-08-04Can the 11 US aircraft carrier battle groups fight against the world's second and third military powers?
- 2018-08-02China asks for help from Russia? The Long March-9 rocket engine needs technical support.
- 2018-08-01津云漫话丨八一南昌 Uprising, those things you don’t know
- 2018-05-29This country and the United States have publicly turned their backs? Threat: If you do not sell F-35, you must buy S-400 and Su-57
- 2018-05-04歼-20 re-transmits major news This Western absolute security technology was attacked by China
- 2018-05-03The most advanced warships in India were suspended by the gantry.
- Iraqi Prime Minister angered Iran in one sentence, Iran turned its face to claim 1 trillion war reparations
- The US Navy has distributed "ink bombs" to soldiers: to eliminate the fear of the latter being attacked by sharks.
- Russian senior official: will sell a 800-ton light frigate to China
- The Syrian Encounter Tells 1.4 Billion Chinese: The Three Truths Are Never Overdue
- 歼 20 two-seater version exposure? Cockpit science fiction, this level has caught up with home theater!
- Last night, China’s hypersonic weapons appeared for the first time in the world but was rumoured
- China’s domestic aircraft carrier super-god progress made it impossible for India to calm down.
- Did anyone blame China’s naval exercises for spending money? Let superpowers educate him!
- Review of the most popular equipment of our army this year: "national Rong one" laser gun and 001A aircraft carrier
- China's private enterprises complete the test of rocket engine test, and Japan, Korea and other countries require technology sharing