Cai authorities "sold Taiwan" played over the fire! Using Taiping Island as Bait to lure the United States2018-06-08 00:25:03 63 ℃
CCTV News: The United States has recently passed a number of Taiwan-related bills, and Tsai and English authorities are still planning to further bond with the United States. Taiwan media broke the news that Taiwan’s defense department’s pro-green think tank even had a bad idea to introduce the wolf into the room and proposed to lease Nansha Taiping Island to the US military. The mainland side has repeatedly stressed that the self-respect of the ocean will inevitably lead fire.
A number of media on the island revealed on the 5th that Taiwan’s defense department’s pro-green camp think tank proposed that the Cai government could consider humanitarian In the name of the rescue, Taiping Island was loaned to the United States as a counterattack on the mainland’s warships around the island. According to the report, the think tank exchanged views with the Taiwanese high-level officials and "had received many positive comments." Some people even mentioned that additional military equipment such as anti-ship missiles, anti-aircraft missiles and radar stations could be installed on Taiping Island to achieve the purpose of balancing the mainland. The report also stated that everything is still in the discussion stage and there are still considerable variables.
Taiping Island is located in the northern part of the Nansha Islands and covers an area of approximately 0.51 square kilometers. It has been Chinese territory since ancient times.
Some political commentators on the island believe that the Green Camp think tank wants to use the Taiping Island as a bait to lure the United States, but it is actually a parody for Taiwan to use as a target and to kill Taiwan.
A Taiwanese netizen sent a document saying that the Cai authorities “played over the fire” for the United States to rent Taiping Island! Some people also commented that this is the real "sales station."
At the beginning of June, when the US Defense Minister Mattis participated in the "Shangri-La Dialogue" in Singapore, he publicly stated that the Pentagon will continue to firmly cooperate with Taiwan and provide necessary defense weapons and services to "ensure that Taiwan has enough Defence capabilities." In this regard, the Chinese side stated that the Taiwan issue is China’s core interest and cannot be challenged.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-29This country and the United States have publicly turned their backs? Threat: If you do not sell F-35, you must buy S-400 and Su-57
- 2018-05-04歼-20 re-transmits major news This Western absolute security technology was attacked by China
- 2018-05-03The most advanced warships in India were suspended by the gantry.
- 2018-05-01What? The United States wants to repair the island in the South China Sea? Is there money? Is there technology? anyone there?
- 2018-04-28China Resolutely Shows Six Killers at Key Time 慑 Shocks Potential Adversaries
- 2018-04-28The magical astronomical phenomenon was just over Beijing, or it was an anti-missile test.
- 2018-04-26Domestic third-generation nuclear submarines or have been built! But 2.5 generation 094A may be very "longevity"
- 2018-04-25The Chinese Air Force, already equipped with the 歼20, can train pilots faster?
- 2018-04-10Hong Kong media: China's second carriers may be the first sea trial in April 23rd
- 2017-12-27Why do Chinese people have a more advanced vector engine than the American -10C?
- The Syrian Encounter Tells 1.4 Billion Chinese: The Three Truths Are Never Overdue
- 歼 20 two-seater version exposure? Cockpit science fiction, this level has caught up with home theater!
- Last night, China’s hypersonic weapons appeared for the first time in the world but was rumoured
- China’s domestic aircraft carrier super-god progress made it impossible for India to calm down.
- Did anyone blame China’s naval exercises for spending money? Let superpowers educate him!
- Review of the most popular equipment of our army this year: "national Rong one" laser gun and 001A aircraft carrier
- China's private enterprises complete the test of rocket engine test, and Japan, Korea and other countries require technology sharing
- What happened? Israel uses about 3000000 air defense missiles to hit more than 1000 pieces of Chinese UAVs
- Japan launched F-35 to intercept the Chinese air force for the first time. When did the annihilate -20 attack the air force?
- 30 meters outside the f -20 photo exposure: why Chinese fans applauded but not condemning