Cai authorities "sold Taiwan" played over the fire! Using Taiping Island as Bait to lure the United States2018-06-08 00:25:03 244 ℃
CCTV News: The United States has recently passed a number of Taiwan-related bills, and Tsai and English authorities are still planning to further bond with the United States. Taiwan media broke the news that Taiwan’s defense department’s pro-green think tank even had a bad idea to introduce the wolf into the room and proposed to lease Nansha Taiping Island to the US military. The mainland side has repeatedly stressed that the self-respect of the ocean will inevitably lead fire.
A number of media on the island revealed on the 5th that Taiwan’s defense department’s pro-green camp think tank proposed that the Cai government could consider humanitarian In the name of the rescue, Taiping Island was loaned to the United States as a counterattack on the mainland’s warships around the island. According to the report, the think tank exchanged views with the Taiwanese high-level officials and "had received many positive comments." Some people even mentioned that additional military equipment such as anti-ship missiles, anti-aircraft missiles and radar stations could be installed on Taiping Island to achieve the purpose of balancing the mainland. The report also stated that everything is still in the discussion stage and there are still considerable variables.
Taiping Island is located in the northern part of the Nansha Islands and covers an area of approximately 0.51 square kilometers. It has been Chinese territory since ancient times.
Some political commentators on the island believe that the Green Camp think tank wants to use the Taiping Island as a bait to lure the United States, but it is actually a parody for Taiwan to use as a target and to kill Taiwan.
A Taiwanese netizen sent a document saying that the Cai authorities “played over the fire” for the United States to rent Taiping Island! Some people also commented that this is the real "sales station."
At the beginning of June, when the US Defense Minister Mattis participated in the "Shangri-La Dialogue" in Singapore, he publicly stated that the Pentagon will continue to firmly cooperate with Taiwan and provide necessary defense weapons and services to "ensure that Taiwan has enough Defence capabilities." In this regard, the Chinese side stated that the Taiwan issue is China’s core interest and cannot be challenged.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.