Too great! The Ministry of Foreign Affairs uses these two words to characterize the US warships to cause trouble2018-06-08 00:25:03 69 ℃
Manga in the United States, politics is not correct, but look rather interesting
The United States often makes trouble in the southern waters of China and even enters the 12-nation sovereignty area of our island reef. What is the behavior?
Show off force? provocative?
It seems to be right, but it seems to be not enough.
On June 6, Ms. Hua Chunying, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson, used a very vivid word: Touch porcelain.
When answering a reporter’s question on the same day, an American reporter asked the question: The US Air Force confirmed yesterday that two US B-52 bombers had overflew the Nansha Islands. Training in the nearby sea. What is China's comment?
Hua Chunying sternly refuted the self-contradiction of the United States. On the one hand, the United States accused China of being militarized, and on the other hand sent an American B-52 bomber. Offensive strategic weapons are here. Is this "militarization"? !
Then she gave U.S. three-point advice:
First, stop hyping the so-called “militarization” issue and stop blinking.
Second, stop harassing and harassment. Because rampage is risky, touching porcelain is also a price. Third, China will not be intimidated by any so-called warships and military planes. It will only be more determined to take all necessary measures to safeguard national sovereignty and maintain peace and stability in relevant regions. .
The most vivid image is "touching porcelain."
What is touch porcelain?
General on the webThe saying, "touch porcelain" originated in Beijing and was "invented" by some of the declining eight-flag brothers of the Qing Dynasty. These people held a "expensive" porcelain (of course, fakes) on weekdays and walked downtown. Then he took the opportunity to intentionally let the carriage wandering carelessly “touch” him. The porcelain in his hand immediately fell to the ground, so the owner of the porcelain entangled the owner of “righteous words” and demanded compensation for the price of the valuable porcelain. . Defeat the person who is basically in a hurry (it is said that the chance of success is high). Over time, people call this behavior "touching porcelain."
The more common touch porcelain now is the person who touched the porcelain suddenly appeared in front of the motor vehicle, forged by the car and injured, and extorted from the owner.
But Hua Chunying said yes, "Touching porcelain is also a price to pay". Originally wanted to extort some small money, but there are also joys and sorrows, touching porcelain level is not high, was crushed on the spot.
This is a meaningful warning. America, you know it!
Guess you like
- 2018-05-29This country and the United States have publicly turned their backs? Threat: If you do not sell F-35, you must buy S-400 and Su-57
- 2018-05-04歼-20 re-transmits major news This Western absolute security technology was attacked by China
- 2018-05-03The most advanced warships in India were suspended by the gantry.
- 2018-05-01What? The United States wants to repair the island in the South China Sea? Is there money? Is there technology? anyone there?
- 2018-04-28China Resolutely Shows Six Killers at Key Time 慑 Shocks Potential Adversaries
- 2018-04-28The magical astronomical phenomenon was just over Beijing, or it was an anti-missile test.
- 2018-04-26Domestic third-generation nuclear submarines or have been built! But 2.5 generation 094A may be very "longevity"
- 2018-04-25The Chinese Air Force, already equipped with the 歼20, can train pilots faster?
- 2018-04-10Hong Kong media: China's second carriers may be the first sea trial in April 23rd
- 2017-12-27Why do Chinese people have a more advanced vector engine than the American -10C?
- The Syrian Encounter Tells 1.4 Billion Chinese: The Three Truths Are Never Overdue
- 歼 20 two-seater version exposure? Cockpit science fiction, this level has caught up with home theater!
- Last night, China’s hypersonic weapons appeared for the first time in the world but was rumoured
- China’s domestic aircraft carrier super-god progress made it impossible for India to calm down.
- Did anyone blame China’s naval exercises for spending money? Let superpowers educate him!
- Review of the most popular equipment of our army this year: "national Rong one" laser gun and 001A aircraft carrier
- China's private enterprises complete the test of rocket engine test, and Japan, Korea and other countries require technology sharing
- What happened? Israel uses about 3000000 air defense missiles to hit more than 1000 pieces of Chinese UAVs
- Japan launched F-35 to intercept the Chinese air force for the first time. When did the annihilate -20 attack the air force?
- 30 meters outside the f -20 photo exposure: why Chinese fans applauded but not condemning