Foreign media: China Zhi-20 helicopter will debut at Zhuhai Air Show or deploy Tibet Plateau2018-09-09 00:25:02 144 ℃
Reference News Network reported on September 8 The Hong Kong Asia Times website published on August 30th that the "Black Hawk" version of the People’s Liberation Army will fly to Tibet. A report that can be landed on an aircraft carrier.
The Chinese military plans to retire the UH-60 Black Hawk universal helicopter imported from the United States in the 1980s and replace it with high altitudes and land on Chinese aircraft carriers and destroyers. Domestic straight-20 series.
The report said that the new 10-ton medium-duty multi-purpose helicopter series built by Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Company, a subsidiary of China Aviation Industry Corporation, filled the gap between the Chinese Air Force light helicopter and heavy-duty helicopter.
Equipped with domestic "Vortex Axis-10" turboshaft engine, which can provide 1600 kW thrust, it can fight at Qinghai and Tibet mountains at an altitude of 4,000 meters, and become a PLA for local transport troops and cargo. The backbone of emergency rapid response capabilities.
According to the US "International Aviation News" monthly report, the straight-20 is also a general-purpose design, small enough to be used onboard ships in Chinese naval vessels, and still has a full set of anti-submarine warfare capabilities. The current card-28 and Changhe Zhi-8/ Zhi-18 can't do it.
Profile picture: US-made "Black Hawk" helicopter equipped by China's Army Aviation Force. (Image from the network)
Profile picture: China's direct production of military fans (Left) The same angle comparison chart with the US Black Hawk helicopter. (Image from the network)
The report said that China Aviation Industry Corporation and the Chinese military have been careful to avoid the stereotypes or clones of the "Black Hawk". They stressed that the Straight-20 has a completely different avionics and power system than the Black Hawk, although the two are very similar in appearance.
The Beijing-based Global Times reported that Lockheed Martin, the parent company of the Black Hawk helicopter manufacturer, acquired Sikorsky in July 2015. Helicopter company, this network note) will share any core technology with China Aviation Industry Corporation to help develop (straight-20), which is ridiculous.
However, there are reports that Pakistan has allowed PLA technical personnel to inspect the stealth version of the Black Hawk helicopter abandoned by US Special Forces after the killing of bin Laden on May 1, 2011.
Profile picture: Photo of the straight-20 helicopter circulating on the Internet. (Image from the network)
The report said, but the main difference between the two is that the straight-20 uses the fly-by-wire flight control design, using a 5-blade rotor layout, while the "Black Hawk" helicopter has only 4 blades. Leaf rotor.
It is reported that the Chinese helicopter also has greater lift, cabin capacity and endurance. Its communication system is said to be comparable to China's Beidou satellite navigation system.
According to the "Liberation Army Daily" report, Zhi-20 is likely to appear at the Zhuhai Air Show in November this year. Straight-20 with a variety of different models can be adapted to different terrains and climatic conditions for use by PLA ground forces and navies.
The report said that after China had other cutting-edge domestic "20 series" aircraft including the 歼-20 fifth-generation stealth fighter and the Yun-20 strategic transport aircraft, China has taken local aircraft research and development to a new level. (Compile / Emei)
- In the previous：It turns out that the 歼10 has triumphed over the Western three-generation and half-war fighters. No wonder China has 500 pieces of equipment in one breath.
- The next article：The 003 aircraft carrier is expected to have two major advances, and a large fleet will truly rise out of nowhere!
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.