At a sensitive moment, the US Navy held a military exercise in the Persian Gulf! Breaking Iran’s blockade of the Strait of Hormuz2018-09-11 10:25:39 47 ℃
Because Iran’s previous spiritual leader Khamenei to President Rohani had threatened that once the United States completely blocked the Iranian economy, Iran would not hesitate to impose a blockade on the key maritime passage, the Strait of Hormuz, so the US Navy Exercises began in the key waters of the Persian Gulf from the beginning of September. The purpose of the exercise is said to be to ensure freedom of movement through the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea channel.
Exercise Commander Scott (first from right)
The US Navy's Fifth Fleet's "war zone anti-mine and sea Safety" Exercise Commander Scott told reporters that the exercise involved both regional allies and global allies. "This exercise demonstrates that the United States and our partners are ready to ensure freedom of navigation and that commercial freedom of movement is guaranteed in all places permitted by international law."
According to the report of the local Bloomberg local time on September 9, Scott said that the US allies need to be prepared to "handle anything that might threaten our interests or our (US) warships." He added that Iran’s activities in the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea region are “leading to instability”.
Another exercise being held by the US Navy is in Djibouti, Africa. Djibouti is located at the southern tip of the Red Sea and is also known as the "blocking point" for global shipping.
In early July this year, the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) held a large-scale military exercise in the Persian Gulf. The Iranian Revolutionary Guards said at the time that if Iran’s own oil exports were hampered by the United States and its allies, they would be prepared to disrupt the oil transportation of the United States’ allies through the strait.
According to the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Navy, Iran has completely controlled the Persian Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz.
Iranian officials earlier threatened to block the Strait of Hormuz and cut off major oil transportation routes in retaliation for any hostilities in the United States.
In June this year, the US state government urged oil companies to stop exporting oil from Iran before November to avoid US sanctions.
(Reprint must indicate the source, otherwise legal responsibility)
Guess you like
- 2018-09-21US soldiers stationed in Japan drink private houses in the second year of high school girls hold their sisters to jump to the window to escape
- 2018-09-20The country exposed a new type of missile, but the performance parameters are kept secret: the United States please eliminate the point
- 2018-09-12The Syrian-Russian coalition forces were the biggest betrayal, and the Allies sold out the last battle plan. The 50,000 rebels disappeared instantly!
- 2018-09-11At a sensitive moment, the US Navy held a military exercise in the Persian Gulf! Breaking Iran’s blockade of the Strait of Hormuz
- 2018-09-08The German Chancellor spoke up to support the death of the old American! Said that understanding this big country is going to play a big fight
- 2018-09-04Worse than the Mongolian Navy! The navy of this country has just equipped a new warship and found that the "sea" is gone.
- 2018-08-31A large Chinese plane rushed out of the water at a high speed.
- 2018-08-31The Chinese army stationed in Afghanistan? China and Arab sides immediately clarified
- 2018-08-30Respect for strength: my military strength circle, Putin allocated 28 million for the August 1st performance team
- 2018-08-30This war will completely change the situation in Syria, the United States will issue the highest threat, and Russia will never give in.
- The shackles of many tanks that killed our army against the Vietnam War were destroyed by the weapon of the nickname "big slingshot".
- Blocking the border between India and Pakistan? India creates a border high-tech "smart fence"
- Israel has a slap in the face, Syrian military officers have been arrested, but Russia has chosen to forgive Israel?
- The country exposed a new type of missile, but the performance parameters are kept secret: the United States please eliminate the point
- Is Il 20 planted? The Russian army stationed in Syria almost fell through the main fighter
- On the grounds of the so-called "cross-border operation", Taiwan has detained 6 mainland fishing boats in less than two months.
- What does it feel like a 22-year-old female helmsman driving a nearly 30,000-ton wheel?
- The Air Force released important news: The Pearl Show has a big surprise, a new fighter will be statically displayed
- The International Criminal Court clearly responds to the threat of US sanctions: it will not be scared
- Pilots can't tell the difference between the southeast and the northwest.