At a sensitive moment, the US Navy held a military exercise in the Persian Gulf! Breaking Iran’s blockade of the Strait of Hormuz2018-09-11 10:25:39 131 ℃
Because Iran’s previous spiritual leader Khamenei to President Rohani had threatened that once the United States completely blocked the Iranian economy, Iran would not hesitate to impose a blockade on the key maritime passage, the Strait of Hormuz, so the US Navy Exercises began in the key waters of the Persian Gulf from the beginning of September. The purpose of the exercise is said to be to ensure freedom of movement through the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea channel.
Exercise Commander Scott (first from right)
The US Navy's Fifth Fleet's "war zone anti-mine and sea Safety" Exercise Commander Scott told reporters that the exercise involved both regional allies and global allies. "This exercise demonstrates that the United States and our partners are ready to ensure freedom of navigation and that commercial freedom of movement is guaranteed in all places permitted by international law."
According to the report of the local Bloomberg local time on September 9, Scott said that the US allies need to be prepared to "handle anything that might threaten our interests or our (US) warships." He added that Iran’s activities in the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea region are “leading to instability”.
Another exercise being held by the US Navy is in Djibouti, Africa. Djibouti is located at the southern tip of the Red Sea and is also known as the "blocking point" for global shipping.
In early July this year, the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) held a large-scale military exercise in the Persian Gulf. The Iranian Revolutionary Guards said at the time that if Iran’s own oil exports were hampered by the United States and its allies, they would be prepared to disrupt the oil transportation of the United States’ allies through the strait.
According to the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Navy, Iran has completely controlled the Persian Gulf and the Strait of Hormuz.
Iranian officials earlier threatened to block the Strait of Hormuz and cut off major oil transportation routes in retaliation for any hostilities in the United States.
In June this year, the US state government urged oil companies to stop exporting oil from Iran before November to avoid US sanctions.
(Reprint must indicate the source, otherwise legal responsibility)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.