The International Criminal Court clearly responds to the threat of US sanctions: it will not be scared2018-09-12 20:25:03 142 ℃
China News Service, September 12th, according to foreign media reports, the International Criminal Court said that it will not be scared because of the threats issued by the United States.
It is reported that the International Criminal Court issued a statement on the 11th that the court is an independent and impartial body, supported by 123 countries and will continue to operate without deterrence in the future.
The report said that the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, Ben Suda, said last year that there are reasonable grounds for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Afghanistan. The court will review parties to the conflict, including members of the US Armed Forces and CIA.
Data Map: US Presidential National Security Assistant John Bolton (leftmost), Homeland Security Secretary Kirsten Nelson, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director Christopher Ray and National Security Director Paul Nakasone and others.
In response to this, US National Security Adviser Bolton said in a speech at a conservative organization in Washington on the 10th that if the International Criminal Court promotes any investigation into suspected war crimes against US and Israeli personnel, The United States will impose sanctions on the court and impose targeted sanctions on several judges involved.
- In the previous：Trump was exposed to ask: "Protecting" Taiwan, what can we get?
- The next article：Duterte: I just smashed a coup!
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven