Japanese professor: Japan hopes to participate in the Eastern 2019 military exercise, China and Russia can form an alliance2018-09-14 00:25:28 85 ℃
According to the Russian news agency reported on September 12, one of the famous Japanese experts on Russian issues, Professor Nakamura of Japan’s University of Tsukuba, in an interview with the Russian News Agency, said that according to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Russian President Vladimir Putin in Vladimir As a result of Vostok’s meeting, Japan hopes to participate in the 2019 “Oriental” joint military exercise with Russia and China, and predicts that Japan, Russia and China may form a military alliance.
Russian President Vladimir Putin stressed in a meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Wednesday that relations between Russia and Japan are developing steadily. This is also the first meeting between the two countries.
▲2018 Eastern Economic Forum
The Japanese professor pointed out that Russia and China are now conducting military exercises in Siberia and the Far East. Will participate in these exercises. He believes that during the Eastern Economic Forum held in recent days, Japanese and Russian leaders will discuss this issue. Nakamura said that in June last year, the Chinese and Russian defense ministers reached an agreement on military cooperation between the two countries in Kazakhstan. This year China participated in the "Oriental-2018" military exercise held in Russia.
At the same time, Nakamura said that it is no accident that the "Oriental-2018" military exercise was held concurrently with the Eastern Economic Forum. This shows that although the economic forum is held, it also has a certain defensive nature. In addition, he said that the Japanese Self-Defense Forces Joint Chiefs of Staff’s visit to Russia in October this year is also related to Japan’s desire to participate in future military exercises. Japan will participate in the “Oriental” series of exercises to be held in September next year. This will be a tripartite joint military exercise. At present, Russia, Japan and China are establishing economic cooperation and will become military cooperation in the future.
▲ "Oriental-2018" Joint Military ExerciseSection>
He believes that although Japan has traditional reliance on the United States to address defense issues, such alliances are certainly possible without the United States. In addition, the US government has reduced US defense spending in South Korea and Japan, which has forced Tokyo to find other ways. And the establishment of such an alliance can also eliminate two pain points in Japan. In the last decade, Japan has been worried about the growth of China's military power and North Korea's nuclear and missile programs.
Nakamura believes that Japan has been worried about North Korea’s nuclear tests and missile tests, but there will be no such Test and test. In the Far East, Russia, China and Japan will also create a new era, not only economic cooperation, but also military cooperation. He said that the relationship between Japan, Russia and China is like the current relationship between Russia, Iran and Turkey. Because of the Syrian issue, Russia, Iran and Turkey have formed a three-nation alliance. In Asia, Japan, Russia and China will form alliances because of the North Korean issue.
However, the Japanese professor said that the military alliance will only happen if Trump is still the president of the United States. If another new president appears and announces an increase in military spending, then this The alliance will lose its appeal to Japan. However, if such an alliance is established before the new president of the United States takes office, it is impossible to reverse it. Nakamura said that the new world situation will emerge, time will continue to disappear, and the United States will not change anything.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby