Japan shocking: VTOL aircraft Chinese has successfully?2016-07-31 13:40:33 3265 ℃
At present, China's military capacity is the world's attention, of course, with its own efforts into the forefront of world power, but the era of progress, technology also requires constant innovation.
Recently, Japan reported a message said: China vertical take off and landing fighter in certain test field test was successful. This is a great study, may guide future war situation, direction of turbulence, vertical takeoff and landing aircraft, as the name implies, is the track does not need to directly taking off and landing fighter is the use of VTOL technology taking off and landing of the aircraft. Vertical takeoff and landing aircraft do not need fireworks can take off and landing, runway conditions require very low for can follow troops were deployed and attacks on the troops of the frontier and assault ship. A typical representative of fighter is British "harrier" and the United States F35 fighter, of course Britain this aircraft technology at the time is not mature, so it needs run-up to short distance.
This technology has advantages and disadvantages, the advantage is that you can always operational, can be in place a small landing can be in building or any other ground easily camouflage. On the battlefield survival rate is the highest. Followed by the aircraft carrier can be equipped with a large number of landing and landing aircraft, for sea warfare is a great advantage. The last point is eliminating the preparation time on the runway, operational response time greatly improved.
Advantage some deficiencies: first is the fuel consumption is too large, vertical take-off because do not need a runway, take-off requires a third of the amount of oil consumed, so on the voyage is greatly reduced. Second is the bomb load small. Take for instance the British harriers, the warplanes of the bomb load only 2271 kg is one-third of the conventional aircraft, but also unable to truly vertical take-off and landing, it is better to develop conventional aircraft. The last point is that the operation is too difficult, the requirements of the pilot is very high, bad training, the accident rate is very high, very much time and money.
Above is the introduction of vertical takeoff and landing aircraft, after looking in development of VTOL aircraft will produce some doubt whether really worth spend time and money to develop such a risk of great fighters, but overall, if development will be successful is of epoch-making significance, of course, need put great energy. As the saying goes: rainbow is always after the rain will appear, China refuels!
Guess you like
- 2018-05-29This country and the United States have publicly turned their backs? Threat: If you do not sell F-35, you must buy S-400 and Su-57
- 2018-05-04歼-20 re-transmits major news This Western absolute security technology was attacked by China
- 2018-05-03The most advanced warships in India were suspended by the gantry.
- 2018-05-01What? The United States wants to repair the island in the South China Sea? Is there money? Is there technology? anyone there?
- 2018-04-28China Resolutely Shows Six Killers at Key Time 慑 Shocks Potential Adversaries
- 2018-04-28The magical astronomical phenomenon was just over Beijing, or it was an anti-missile test.
- 2018-04-26Domestic third-generation nuclear submarines or have been built! But 2.5 generation 094A may be very "longevity"
- 2018-04-25The Chinese Air Force, already equipped with the 歼20, can train pilots faster?
- 2018-04-10Hong Kong media: China's second carriers may be the first sea trial in April 23rd
- 2017-12-27Why do Chinese people have a more advanced vector engine than the American -10C?
- The Syrian Encounter Tells 1.4 Billion Chinese: The Three Truths Are Never Overdue
- 歼 20 two-seater version exposure? Cockpit science fiction, this level has caught up with home theater!
- Last night, China’s hypersonic weapons appeared for the first time in the world but was rumoured
- China’s domestic aircraft carrier super-god progress made it impossible for India to calm down.
- Did anyone blame China’s naval exercises for spending money? Let superpowers educate him!
- Review of the most popular equipment of our army this year: "national Rong one" laser gun and 001A aircraft carrier
- China's private enterprises complete the test of rocket engine test, and Japan, Korea and other countries require technology sharing
- What happened? Israel uses about 3000000 air defense missiles to hit more than 1000 pieces of Chinese UAVs
- Japan launched F-35 to intercept the Chinese air force for the first time. When did the annihilate -20 attack the air force?
- 30 meters outside the f -20 photo exposure: why Chinese fans applauded but not condemning