Russian media exposed China to develop a global unique missile to deal with the United States2018-11-01 10:25:25 118 ℃
Original title: Russian media said that China's "bullhead" development of missiles: thousands of missiles to contain the United States
Reference News Network reported on October 31 According to the Russian "view The newspaper reported on October 26 that China rejected Trump’s "good advice" and signed an international agreement to eliminate medium- and short-range missiles to replace the Russian-US "Medium Treaty." It is not difficult to understand why the Chinese have responded this way: they have developed missiles that are unique in the world. What does this mean?
The report said that Russian and American experts pointed out that China's development of the missile program is the main target of Trump. US National Interest Center expert Harry Kaziyanis wrote in the "Capitol Hill" Daily that: "China is producing a new generation of land-based ballistic missiles directly targeting the United States and its allies bases and ships in the Asia-Pacific region. There is nothing in Washington that can be dealt with."
The report said that the Carnegie Center’s recent report showed that China intends to significantly increase the number of submarines that can carry nuclear weapons.
The picture shows the Dongfeng-26 ballistic missile
The Viewpoint has previously reported that the Chinese people The People's Liberation Army took over the new "Dongfeng"-26 ballistic missile in April this year. It is the "medium-range missile" referred to in the "Guidelines on the Guide." US military experts estimate that China has the ability to crack down on US military bases in Guam after deploying such missiles. Kazianis pointed out that this missile capable of hitting a mobile warship 4,000 kilometers away is a "carrier killer."
In addition, US experts estimate that China has transformed the "Dongfeng"-21 missile that was developed at the end of the 70s. The "Dongfeng"-21D in this missile family is a missile that can remotely destroy the aircraft carrier battle group in motion. The latest "Dongfeng"-26 also belongs to this type of missile.
The report stated that China’s remote sensing reconnaissance satellites can provide target indication information for missile units. The Washington Times has pointed out that as a result, the Chinese have significantly improved the ability of US warships (including aircraft carriers) to enter the Taiwan Strait.
How many missiles does China and Russia cannot possess? Vasily Kashin, a researcher and military expert at the Far East Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, told the "Viewpoint": "When it comes to missiles that meet the definition of the "Guidelines on the Guided Treaty," China is definitely the world leader in the development of such missiles. As the focus of his own military construction. According to his estimation, China has more than 2,000 deployed medium and short-range ballistic missiles and land-based medium-range cruise missiles with a range of 4,000 kilometers.
Kashin believes: "China's modern missiles are high-precision weapons. China is the first country in the world to deploy medium-range anti-ship ballistic missiles. This missile can destroy mobile targets." He stressed that this It is the most important military advantage for the Chinese in the Asia-Pacific region.
Kashin said: "Some US military leaders and experts expressed concern about this. They pointed out that China has such a powerful missile, but the United States cannot manufacture it, which puts the United States in an unfavorable situation. The driving force is probably not dissatisfied with the Russian default, but the change in the power balance in the Asia-Pacific region."
The report said that China has stated that it does not intend to engage in any dialogue on this issue, nor will it Give up your most important advantage.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby