The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border. The scale is similar to that of the Afghan war.2018-11-01 10:25:25 187 ℃
Original title: The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border similar to the Afghan war
[World Wide Web Comprehensive report] US President Trump said that the United States will deploy about 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border with a similar scale to the Afghan war to stop what he calls "dangerous immigrant groups."
According to Singapore’s Lianhe Zaobao on November 1st, AFP reported that Trump said on Wednesday (October 31) that a large number of poor Central Americans tried to cross Mexico to the US border. "The number of soldiers dispatched can range from 10,000 to 15,000."
Trump said: "This is a group of dangerous people... they can't enter our country."
The report said that the number of soldiers announced by Trump far exceeded The number of military personnel publicly deployed by the US government a few days ago. The Pentagon said on Monday that more than 5,200 soldiers will be deployed to the border, but that number will rise. On Wednesday, the Pentagon said it would send more than 7,000 soldiers to the border to give support to the Department of Homeland Security.
It is reported that homeland security on the southern border of the United States rarely involves active duty forces. The deployment of 15,000 soldiers means that the number of troops on the border is similar to the size of the US war in Afghanistan.
The US mid-term election is coming, and Trump has taken this act of suppressing the "invasion" of illegal immigrants as the core of his campaign with the Republican Party. The Democratic Party believes that such speech is alarmist and even racist.Editor: Wang Chuan 01
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!