In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.2018-11-07 00:25:31 953 ℃
On November 6, 2018, it was the first day of China’s 2018 Zhuhai Air Show. It was also the day when the hero of the sea and air, Wang Wei, died for 17 years, 7 months and 7 days. It was also on this day, a Chinese self. The aircraft produced suddenly cocked the nose in flight and completed the famous "Cobra" maneuver in the aviation industry.
This J10B verifier is only a single shadow in the air, but the limelight is almost Covering the 歼20, which is known as China's strongest fighter, the one that “gives the head” not only attracts the eyes of countless people, but also dials the hearts of countless people!
Easy? Everyone knows that China’s warplanes have long been “heart disease”. This is also the shortcoming of China’s aviation industry. How many military fans are heartbroken, why are our engines not going up?
The famous Soviet test flight at the Paris Air Show in June 1989 For the first time, Viktor Pugachev performed the Cobra maneuver in front of the world, shocking the audience, so this maneuver was also called the "Pugachev Cobra" maneuver. From then on, as long as the "cobra" is mentioned, anyone will think of Russian fighters, as if they were their patents. And today, the Chinese fighters have done it, and China’s thrust vector has come up!
As stated by the official announcement:
The 歼10B thrust vector verification machine independently developed by China Aviation Industry successfully carried out a stalled maneuver at the 12th China Airshow The performance demonstrated the typical stalled maneuvering movements such as the "Shantou" maneuver, the "Herbst" maneuver, the "Cobra" maneuver, and the "Helicopter" maneuver. The performance of the 歼10B thrust vector verifier is excellent. It reflects the superb flying technology of test pilots, and also marks a major breakthrough in the research of thrust vector technology in China.
One minute on the stage, ten years of work. Today, this "air ballet" has condensed the hard work and sweat of Chinese aviation people.
Today is indeed a day to make the people of the country proud and proud. Thrust vector technology refers to the technology that the engine thrust is controlled by the deflection of the nozzle or the tail jet to replace the control surface of the original aircraft or enhance the maneuvering function of the aircraft, and the real-time control of the flight of the aircraft. The impact of the industry is huge, and it is far more than a moving performance.
1 Achieving a high angle of attack over a stall maneuver, breaking through a stall obstacle
A conventional aircraft maneuvered with a pneumatic rudder surface has no steady state control at an angle of attack of more than 20° to 30°. . Tests have shown that thrust vector aircraft can achieve controlled flight when the angle of attack is greater than 70°, so that a series of practical stalled maneuvers can be implemented, such as Herbst maneuver, hoe maneuver, and high angle of attack head. Steering and high angle of attack side-slip reverse maneuvering. Aircraft that can do such maneuvers can easily occupy a favorable position during the battle.
2 Improve aircraft performance, mobility and agility
The jet lift and the super-ring induced lift due to the thrust vector reduce the induced drag, which can reduce the fuel consumption of the aircraft and extend the range. The thrust vector increases the induced lift coefficient, thereby improving the aircraft's hovering performance.
3 Shortening the landing distance
US F-15 STOL/MTD multiple test proof : The take-off distance is 38% shorter than the conventional F-15, only 244m; the landing run distance is reduced by 63%, 416m on the dry runway, and 855m on the wet runway, while the conventional F-15 is on the wet runway. 2285m.
4 Improving Stealth Ability
Using a binary vector nozzle reduces infrared signal characteristics and radar cross section. The thrust vector participates in flight control, which reduces the stability surface and the rudder surface area, and further reduces the radar cross section.
5 Improve Air Combat Performance
Because of Thrust Vector The aircraft has been able to stall and improve maneuverability, so it can be in a favorable position at any time during air combat, improving air combat effectiveness. According to the results of the one-to-one close air combat numerical simulation of the French Aeronautics and Astronautics Research Institute, the air combat exchange rate of a conventional fighter with a pitching thrust vector is 1:3.55 in the middle air and 1:8.10 in the low altitude. The one-to-one air combat exchange ratio of the X-31 with pitch/yaw thrust vector capability to the conventional F/A-18 is 1:9.6-32, and if the X-31 has no thrust vector capability, the air combat exchange ratio is 2.4: 1.
6 The implementation of the full thrust vector aircraft will eliminate all pneumatic steering surfaces, resulting in the design of "tailless" aircraft This will not only improve the aircraft's over-stall capability and maneuverability, but also improve air combat effectiveness, and will also greatly reduce aircraft size resistance and weight, further enhance stealth capability, improve aircraft performance, and reduce manufacturing costs and life cycle costs. .
Wang Wei and your landline "81194", let's go with peace of mind, China's airspace will be replaced by a new generation of pilots and more Strong fighters to guard!
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.