German Foreign Minister said that he will pressure China's arms control, otherwise science fiction becomes reality2018-11-08 10:25:05 65 ℃
Original title: German Foreign Minister said that he will pressure China's arms control, otherwise sci-fi becomes reality
[Text/Observer Wang Yuwen]
In the United States, he unilaterally announced his withdrawal. Guided by the Treaty, and threatened to deploy nuclear weapons in space, the German Foreign Minister has targeted the "arms control" aimed at China, and also followed Trump's footsteps, intending to include China in the "Guidelines on the Guide."
According to a Reuters report on November 7, German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas said in an interview with the German newspaper Le Monde that he would "urge China to accept arms control" and, for example, If they do not regulate autonomous or space weapons, they may soon become "real science fiction" into reality.
The report said that Mas said that he would raise the matter at a meeting in Beijing, but he did not disclose the specific time of his visit to China.
Mas also claimed that there is an urgent need to design a disarmament norm that includes a new weapon system and China.
"Space weapons and autonomous weapons will soon be no longer science fiction, but a possible reality," said Mas. "We need a plan that keeps pace with the development of new weapon systems."
On the occasion of Mas’s arms control issue threatening to put pressure on China, the United States has repeatedly released news of deploying new weapons in space.
US Vice President Burns said on the 23rd that the United States may deploy new types of nuclear weapons in space. He said that if the United States develops space power, it can ensure the safety of its people. This is in line with the fact that "peace comes from power." A principle.
US Defense Minister Matisse also announced a week later that ensuring "dominance" in space is essential to maintaining the "American way of life." To protect US interests, the Pentagon must deploy and use the offense. Preparation of sexual weapons.
In contrast, on March 5 this year, at a meeting of the 13th National People's Congress, Premier Li Keqiang said that China's task of reducing the number of troops in the 300,000 is basically completed.
On October 20, after the United States unilaterally announced its withdrawal from the "Guidelines on the Treaty," Trump had publicly named it, and China should be included in the "Guidelines on the Guide". He expressed the same view on German media.
Reuters said that Mas said that Germany will continue to urge Washington and Moscow to abide by the "Guidelines on the Guide", and it is reasonable to include China in the future. He also said that Germany is still in close discussion with the United States and its NATO allies on the "Guidelines on the Treaty" and hopes to prevent a new round of arms race.
Mas also urged Russia to continue to adhere to the "Guidelines on the Guide" and to maintain transparency in the development of new weapons.
In response to the view that some people should turn the "Guidelines on the Treaty" into a multilateral treaty, China and NATO members should join, and Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying at the regular press conference of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on November 5 Represents:
China has repeatedly stated its position on this issue. The "Guidelines on the Treaty" is a treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union and a treaty of a bilateral nature. The treaty has played an important role in easing international relations, advancing the process of nuclear disarmament, and even maintaining global strategic balance and stability. It is still of great significance today. A unilateral withdrawal will have multiple negative effects. The Chinese side opposes the US unilateral withdrawal of the contract and opposes the multilateralization of the "Guidelines on the Central Guide."
China pursues a defensive national defense policy and has always adopted an extremely restrained attitude in the development of military power. It does not intend to pose a threat to any other country.
This article is an exclusive manuscript of the Observer Network and may not be reproduced without authorization.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- 2018-11-02late at night! The 41th Beidou satellite successfully launched
- 2018-11-01The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border. The scale is similar to that of the Afghan war.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby
- The Chinese Air Force is preparing to issue a Thunder strike? Competing with the Pakistani Railways
- Xinhua News Agency confirms the development of China's third aircraft carrier: it has been built in order on the slipway