The world's most powerful helicopter: the joint engine built by China and Russia has already fallen.2018-11-08 10:25:09 107 ℃
At the 2018 Zhuhai Air Show, Madic and Tianjiao Airlines debuted again. However, the D136-2 engine used in the highly anticipated Chinese and Russian heavy helicopters was not exhibited.
D136-2 is the latest modification of the D136 turboshaft engine. The D136 engine is the world's largest helicopter with a 26-gauge aura. The take-off weight of the meter 26 exceeds 50 tons and is close to the level of the C130 transport aircraft. The meter 26 uses two D136 basic turboshaft engines with an initial power of 7460 kW. After the final production, the maximum power reaches 8500 KW.
The weight of the Sino-Russian heavy-duty helicopter is about 38 tons, which is equivalent to the take-off weight of the latest CH-53K Mawang helicopter in the United States. In terms of power, the aircraft will use two D136-2 modified turboshaft engines with a single power of 9190 kW, while the US Stallion helicopter uses three GE's GE38-1B turboshaft engines for a single power. Up to 5,600 kilowatts, it should be said that Sino-Russian heavy-duty helicopters have advantages in single power and total power. In terms of weight-to-weight ratio, Sino-Russian heavy-duty helicopters will successfully surpass the world's largest Mi-26 heavy-duty helicopter and the latest US Stallion helicopter, becoming the largest heavy-duty helicopter family.
If the cooperation between Madic and Tianjiao Airlines is successful, it will provide reliable power protection for Sino-Russian heavy helicopters, making China the only one in the world. Three countries capable of developing heavy-duty helicopters. ( sharp edge / rain)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.