Nothing! India shows the killer! But the top five of the United Nations can’t help but enjoy it:2018-11-16 10:25:51 139 ℃
Nuclear submarines praised by the Prime Minister of IndiaRecently, the Indian-made nuclear submarine "The Enemy" was completed. The first strategic deterrent cruise. According to the "India Times" report, this marks India's successful completion of the "Trinity" nuclear deterrence strategy, making India the sixth nuclear submarine country in the world. Indian Prime Minister Modi said: "This will be remembered forever in our history." The report acknowledges that India is here with nuclear missiles with a range of more than 5,000 kilometers in nuclear submarine equipment in China, the United States and Russia. The field is just getting started, but the “trinity” nuclear deterrence strategy is crucial for India. Because India has repeatedly asked to join the ranks of permanent members of the UN Security Council, with nuclear submarines, India is one step closer to its dreams.
The Fire-5 missile test is said to have reached the meter-level accuracyin the world of "sound and color" In the dream of a big country, India can now launch satellites to Mars, which can be 104 stars. India’s nuclear weapons have exceeded 100 nuclear warheads. The experimental Fire-5 intercontinental ballistic missiles are ready to enter service and purchase a Russian aircraft carrier. It is building a domestic aircraft carrier on its own, and renting a Russian-made "Chakra-2" nuclear submarine is still making its own domestic nuclear submarines. It is almost a strategic weapon owned by the top five UN Security Councils. India has now made unremitting efforts. It is. For India, this is very proud. As the second largest country in the world, India is a big world power.
The Jaguar can’t afford a tactical nuclear strike missionHowever, compared to the UN Security Council’s top five, The above-mentioned strategists in India seem to be entry-level, which is very different from the global strike ability of the top five. For example, in the "three-in-one" nuclear deterrent strategy generally owned by the top five, the intercontinental ballistic missiles have a range of more than 8,000 kilometers, while the Indian fire-5 is only 5,000 kilometers; the top five have air tactical or strategic nuclear weapon throwing capabilities, while India At present, the top five strategic nuclear submarines are not only similar to the missiles, but also have multiple warheads, but the Indian missiles are not only near-range but also single-headed.
The submarine K-15 missile can deter Pakistan at the most.This time, the whole country of India cheered. The enemy's nuclear submarine was ground out in India, but even so, the first cruising was completed until now because of the immature technology and poor maintenance. According to the data, the submarine is 111 meters long and has a displacement of about 6,000 tons. It can be equipped with a K-15 missile with a range of 700 kilometers or a K-4 missile with a range of 3,500 kilometers. In fact, the "Smugglers" are now equipped with K-15 submarine-launched missiles, which at best can only deter Pakistan. For the more advanced K-4 missiles for India, there is no news of successful test launches, so the "Smugglers" only have a nominal nuclear deterrent.
India’s domestic aircraft carrier construction is progressing very slowlyAnalysis believes that India is doing its utmost to develop the above strategy The purpose of the weapon is to eventually squeeze into the ranks of the permanent members of the UN Security Council and eventually become a "big country with a great voice." However, India’s domestic aircraft carrier has been built for 10 years and it is said that it will take another five years to serve; India’s fourth and fifth generation fighters must rely on Russian technical support to develop; India’s construction of nuclear submarines is inseparable. Russian expert guidance; Indian rockets actually rely heavily on Russian engines and guidance systems; more than 70% of Indian weapons come from Russia and 20% come from other countries in the world... Maybe this is nothing, but the minimum condition for entering the five permanents is Strength, maybe India still needs to work harder!
(Jun Guangwen, written by Chen Guangwen at 2018.11.16)
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby