The Chinese Air Force is preparing to issue a Thunder strike? Competing with the Pakistani Railways2018-11-30 20:25:35 198 ℃
CMB Air Force Fighter Formation Takeoff TrainingNovember 30-December 23, China and The Pakistani Air Force will hold the 7th joint training codenamed "Eagle-VII" in Pakistan. At the regular press conference of the Ministry of Defense held on the afternoon of the 29th, a spokesperson for the Ministry of National Defense introduced the above news. The joint training will be held at the Pakistan Air Force's Burair Air Force Base. The Chinese side will send fighters, smashing machines, early warning aircraft and other aircraft to participate in the training. The joint training is a routine arrangement in the annual plan of the two countries. It is a brand training activity for the exchange of mutual funds between China and Pakistan. It is conducive to deepening exchanges and cooperation between the two air forces, enhancing the actual combat capability of the two air forces, and helping to maintain the region. Peace and stability.
歼-8F and FC-1 Joint OperationsUnder the background of mutual learning and mutual promotion The Chinese and Pakistani air forces have carried out a series of pragmatic exchanges and cooperation in recent years, basically with a practical background. For example, the joint training of the "Eagle" series, which was first launched by the two air forces in March 2011, has become the brand of actual training for the Air Force. It is the seventh time this year. In fact, this is not the actual air force training conducted by China in the same single country. In recent years, the Chinese Air Force has adopted the strategy of going global and has conducted visit training with the Thai Air Force, the Turkish Air Force, the Russian Air Force and the Pakistan Air Force. It is to learn from the useful experience of the foreign military and enhance the ability of the Chinese Air Force to carry out diversified military missions in a wider space.
Bas pilots transfer to 歼-11B for trainingAlthough the Chinese Air Force has passed the "red sword" in recent years "Exercise, "Golden Helmet" and "Golden Darts" competitions formed a set of methods of training tactical training that reflected the characteristics of the Chinese Air Force, which drove the substantial improvement of the Chinese Air Force's actual combat training level. However, the Pakistan Air Force has practical experience in dealing with strong enemies, as well as many advanced American equipment and advanced operational concepts. There are many places worth learning from the Chinese Air Force. For example, in 2017, the "Eagle-VI" joint training was divided into seven phases: air-to-air combat, close-range support operations, air-to-ground combat, and red-blue system confrontation exercises. The Chinese Air Force sent 歼-11B and 歼 -7A, Air Police-200 and other multi-type aircraft participated in the training, and learned and exchanged advanced training results.
China-Pakistan pilots conduct intimate exchanges, especially in the past six times On the basis of all the training, this year's exercise finally came. It is expected that, as always, the Chinese Air Force will send advanced fighters such as the 歼-8F, 歼-10A/B, 歼-11B and Air Police-200, and may even dispatch 歼-10C, 歼-16 and Air Police-500. ++ generation fighters participated in the exercise. In this case, there are likely to be two considerations: one is to conduct confrontation training with the Pakistani Air Force and the J-11B fighter, and to master the combat experience with the Indian Su-30MKI fighter; the second is to confront the American Air Force's American aircraft. Let the Chinese Air Force familiarize itself with the characteristics and tactics of fighting the US military. In this way, both China and Pakistan are happy.
The two countries participate in the formation of the formation flying over the airport.The analysis believes that between China and Pakistan The friendship between the two countries allowed the two countries to learn from each other in this exercise. The commanders and pilots dispatched by the Pakistani Air Force were the veterans of the US "Red Flag" military exercise. The flight commanders were all trained in the United States and flew over the long time F-16 pilots. Using the American combat system, combat thinking, and tactical tactics to engage the Chinese Air Force, the Chinese Air Force took turns to dispatch various domestic main fighters to conduct confrontation drills, allowing pilots to feel the operational feelings of the American system opponents in a real-life environment, and actively seek for The deficiencies in tactical tactics gradually explored the areas of operational advantage under current equipment conditions. It can be said that this is a win-win move for the China-Pakistan Air Force, and it is the right choice for safeguarding South Asia and Asia-Pacific security! For the Chinese Air Force, which faces tremendous air pressure from the US and Japan, this is the best whetstone. After this move, I believe that China's air sword will become even more sharp!
(Jun Guangwen, at 2018.31.30)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.