Norway invites China to build a floating gondolas to salvage the sunken Aegis ship.2018-12-02 20:25:28 243 ℃
Original title: Norway invites Chinese floating cranes to salvage the sunken Aegis ship.
[Global Net military reported on December 2nd] According to the latest photos released by the Norwegian media, a large floating crane named Rambis has arrived at the sinking scene of the frigate Helge Install. , began to salvage operations.
"Rambiz" was ordered by the Belgian marine salvage company "SCALDIS", Rotterdam, a Royal IHC shipyard in the Netherlands Vuyk Engineering Co., Ltd. coordinated the production and built it in Qidong, Jiangsu, China.
The floating crane is 108.00 meters long and 50.90 meters wide. It has a speed of 7 knots and a crew of 78 people.
The lifting weight of the two cranes on board is 2,000 tons, and the total installed capacity is 10450 kW. It has a capacity of 4,000 tons and an additional 3,000 tons of additional load.
Norwegian media said that the "Rambez" is unique in the world, she has two huge cranes The draught is shallow and there is a large deck work space on the boat. This crane can work in deep water and very shallow waters with great flexibility. The double crane design allows the vessel to lift large objects on its own, including large wrecks.
Editor: Yan Wenzhao
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.