Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby2018-12-02 20:25:33 328 ℃
The Norwegian Navy's Nansen-class Aegis frigate "Instar" has been lying on the bottom of the sea for almost a month. Recently, the salvage work was officially launched. The double boom crane crane RAMBIZ built by China Nantong Runbang Offshore Engineering Equipment Co., Ltd. is working overnight in the sea. But so far, there has been no substantial progress in salvage work. A few days ago, the Norwegian Navy announced the salvage plan for the "Ista" of the ship, first released the submersibles and frogmen by the RAMBIZ crane, and found out the underwater situation. Then release the floating raft on the other side to correct the hull. During the process of erecting the hull, a semi-submersible ship drew water to the bottom of the sea, as close as possible to the "Ista". After the hull is upright, the RAMBIZ crane will make a miracle, and the "Estar" will be slowly moved to the semi-submersible position. The Instar frigate will be carefully hoisted on a dive semi-submersible ship. Subsequently, the semi-submersible began to drain, and the camel carried the Insta frigate gradually surfaced. In this way, the Insta frigate can happily go home with the semi-submersible ship. But so far, a few days have passed, and salvage work seems to be still the first step. The boom of the RAMBIZ crane has been extended, but the Instar frigate with the steel cable tied to the rollover has not been seen. From this picture, the posture of the Yingsta frigate has not changed. In addition, the semi-submersible ship mentioned in the plan was built by Nanjing Wujiazui Shipyard of China. With a total length of 140 meters, a width of 36 meters, a maximum draught of 8.54 meters and a maximum load of 24,800 tons, the ship is fully capable of guaranteeing the salvage of the Helge Instad frigate. The vessel is owned by the Norwegian BOA Ship Transport and Rescue Company, No. 33 semi-submersible barge. Currently, the vessel is on standby near the port and can be supported at any time. How do semi-submersible barges transport warships? See this picture to understand that Chinese semi-submersible barges have transported two damaged US Burkes at the same time. The destroyer, the Norwegian Insta frigate, which has a much smaller displacement, is simply drizzling.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven