Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby2018-12-02 20:25:33 69 ℃
The Norwegian Navy's Nansen-class Aegis frigate "Instar" has been lying on the bottom of the sea for almost a month. Recently, the salvage work was officially launched. The double boom crane crane RAMBIZ built by China Nantong Runbang Offshore Engineering Equipment Co., Ltd. is working overnight in the sea. But so far, there has been no substantial progress in salvage work. A few days ago, the Norwegian Navy announced the salvage plan for the "Ista" of the ship, first released the submersibles and frogmen by the RAMBIZ crane, and found out the underwater situation. Then release the floating raft on the other side to correct the hull. During the process of erecting the hull, a semi-submersible ship drew water to the bottom of the sea, as close as possible to the "Ista". After the hull is upright, the RAMBIZ crane will make a miracle, and the "Estar" will be slowly moved to the semi-submersible position. The Instar frigate will be carefully hoisted on a dive semi-submersible ship. Subsequently, the semi-submersible began to drain, and the camel carried the Insta frigate gradually surfaced. In this way, the Insta frigate can happily go home with the semi-submersible ship. But so far, a few days have passed, and salvage work seems to be still the first step. The boom of the RAMBIZ crane has been extended, but the Instar frigate with the steel cable tied to the rollover has not been seen. From this picture, the posture of the Yingsta frigate has not changed. In addition, the semi-submersible ship mentioned in the plan was built by Nanjing Wujiazui Shipyard of China. With a total length of 140 meters, a width of 36 meters, a maximum draught of 8.54 meters and a maximum load of 24,800 tons, the ship is fully capable of guaranteeing the salvage of the Helge Instad frigate. The vessel is owned by the Norwegian BOA Ship Transport and Rescue Company, No. 33 semi-submersible barge. Currently, the vessel is on standby near the port and can be supported at any time. How do semi-submersible barges transport warships? See this picture to understand that Chinese semi-submersible barges have transported two damaged US Burkes at the same time. The destroyer, the Norwegian Insta frigate, which has a much smaller displacement, is simply drizzling.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- 2018-11-02late at night! The 41th Beidou satellite successfully launched
- 2018-11-01The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border. The scale is similar to that of the Afghan war.
- 2018-10-30The air show is just around the corner, the vector thrust 歼10B appears in Zhuhai
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby
- The Chinese Air Force is preparing to issue a Thunder strike? Competing with the Pakistani Railways
- Xinhua News Agency confirms the development of China's third aircraft carrier: it has been built in order on the slipway
- A needle in a haystack for 3 months. The Argentine lost submarine was found 800 meters underwater.