Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!2018-12-03 20:25:27 483 ℃
In 1965, both India and Pakistan purchased a large amount of weapons and equipment from their allies during the India-Pakistan war. India’s military purchases come from the United Kingdom and Pakistan from the United States. The military output of the United States and the United States directed a special competition for the new and old hegemonic marine equipment in the India-Pakistan War. Surprisingly, India's British tanks actually defeated the more advanced American tanks.
As a British colony, India was once a large and divided country before being occupied by the British. It gained independence in 1947. As everyone knows, this colony is divided into two countries: India and Pakistan.
After independence between the two countries, a war broke out in the battle for control of Kashmir. The mediation of the international community has led to a more serious dispute between the two countries in the region. Both countries have controlled a part of the disputed region, and the two countries are not satisfied with the actual dividing line. In order to win the other side, India and Pakistan quickly found their bosses to buy arms. India has a large number of British centurion tanks, and Pakistan has a large number of American Barton tanks. In the initial conflict, neither side obtained absolute control of Kashmir. In 1965, the two countries broke out again.
The most famous tank battle in this war took place near a village called Asalta . The Indian Army is an armored division with about 135 tanks in three tank regimes. Their opponents are Pakistani tanks consisting of six groups of about 264 tanks.
At that time, some people thought that the "hundred centurion" of the Indian military equipment was one of the best tanks in the world, but in fact the Indian tanks were old and the firepower was not upgraded. The Barton tanks equipped by the Pakistani army are relatively new, and the armor and firepower are more powerful.
However, India used the "flooding tactics" - when the Pakistani army camped in a low-lying area, the witty Indian army opened the dam and released the water, overnight around the Pakistani camp. Become a swamp. At the dawn of September 10, 1965, the Pakistani tanks continued to move forward, but they fell into the mud and could not move. At this time, the Indians launched a fierce attack.
Indicating military farmland as a cover, the tank opened fire on the Pakistani army in the valley. Subsequently, Indian infantry and artillery also joined the battle. Because the Pakistani tanks were trapped in mud, it was even difficult to transfer the muzzle to the enemy's direction, and they quickly fell into chaos.
The whole battle was almost a unilateral massacre. The Pakistani army lost nearly 100 tanks, while the Indian army lost only 10 tanks.
This is a rare victory in the 1962 Indian army's defeat in China. This battle, let the Indian army regain the confidence of victory! After this war, the Indian army accumulated experience in tank operations, and became increasingly dissatisfied with their "Hundred Centurion" tanks, and began the road of self-developing tanks.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.