Attract customers with antique anti-tank missiles! This hotel in Vietnam is really domineering.2018-12-04 10:25:05 358 ℃
Recently, a Vietnamese hotel has successfully attracted the attention of netizens in the country on the Internet. The reason why it attracts people is not because of how luxurious the decoration or how good the service is, but because its store door is domineering. A special anti-tank missile. It is recognized from the photo that this is a 9M17P (NATO codename AT-2C) anti-tank missile developed by the former Soviet Union. It belongs to the world's first generation of anti-tank missiles, so honestly it is quite collectible. However, in Vietnam, this anti-tank missile has another collection significance, because it represents the aviation anti-tank force that the Vietnamese People's Army once had a brilliant time.
9M17P is a modified version of the 9M17M (AT-2B) that entered the Soviet service in 1968, from the guidance control method In fact, it should be classified as a generation of semi-anti-tank missiles. The 9M17M is the same as the famous 9M14 (that is, NATO titled AT-3). The visual aim is to manually control the anti-tank missile, but the difference between the two is that the 9M17M uses the radio transmission command, and the 9M14 missile's butt is behind the root command transmission line. . However, since these missiles are estimated by the shooter's eyes, and then the remote missiles fly, they are actually "human bullets." Like the 9M17M, even an experienced shooter can achieve a hit rate of 60% to 75%. Therefore, when improving to 9M17P, in order to improve the hit rate, the guidance method not only retains the function of manual control, but also increases the semi-automatic control mode of the line of sight. The shooter no longer controls the missile flight, and only needs to press the cross center of the aiming field to the target. The error measurement is given to the goniometer and the command transmission is still via radio.
The improved 9M17P has a 90% hit rate, and the guidance method is more suitable for aviation platforms such as helicopters. Therefore, this modification has been equipped with a large number of Soviet-style Mi-24 armed helicopters, ranging from the early Mi-24A to the classic Mi-24D, while the Soviet Mi-8 transport type is equipped with a pylon. It can also be used later. The massive entry of the 9M17P has greatly improved the Soviet aviation anti-tank capability. Its maximum range of 4,000 meters and the armor-killing power of more than 500mm are still very deterrent to the armored vehicles of the 1970s and 1980s. With the end of the 1970s, the Soviet Union began to assist the Mi-24 armed helicopters to Vietnam. The 9M17M and P also entered the Vietnam People's Army Air Force.
Vietnamese No. 7430 Meritorious Machine, 149 dispatches during combat service
The Soviets are mainly The aid to the Mi-24A and the coach Mi-24U to Vietnam, the number may be about 7 to 12, the Vietnamese Air Force used this aircraft to form its first armed helicopter squadron on November 1, 1980: 916 regiment The 304 squadron, and after three years, put it into the Cambodian battlefield for the reclamation of the Khmer Rouge. Beginning in October 1984, the Vietnam Army’s Mi-24 began to enter the Cambodian battlefield. On November 28, it participated in the ground attack for the first time. Later, in 1985, it cooperated with the armed group UH-1H and the 918 regiment of the 917 regiment. The 26 transport aircraft (which the Vietnamese used to convert into bombers) made a large-scale attack on the Khmer Rouge, and it was not until 1987 that the combat operations in Cambodia ended.
The Vietnam Army Mi-24A mounts 9M17M/P missiles and rocket launchers in combat
Compared with the Mi-24 of other countries, the Mi-24 of the Vietnamese People's Army is very unique in terms of weapon use. On the Cambodian battlefield, it is not based on the Soviet S-series aerial rockets, which were Vietnamese. There are a lot of Hydra 70mm rockets left by the US military in the warehouse, so instead of waiting for the rockets from the Soviet Union, it is better to take them locally. However, Vietnamese ground technicians did not use the US military's standard rocket to launch the nest, but creatively used multiple US U-17 reconnaissance rocket launch tubes (U-17 used to fire the smoke as an artillery and air fire target). The welding is bundled together and the earthen Hyundai rocket launching nest is used for the Mi-24A, which is considered to be very Vietnamese.
Vietnamese Mi-24A Using the earthy Hydra rocket to launch the nest
It can be said that the 9M17 missile and the Mi-24A gunship are also representative of the short-lived aviation anti-armor force of the Vietnamese People’s Army. The military equipped the duiker light-armed helicopters a little more than a few nights later, so the Vietnamese were so arrogant in the 1980s, mainly because there were really some good things in their hands. However, with the disintegration of the Soviet Union, these weapons quickly lost their support. The current Vietnam People’s Army air defense air force has no dedicated armed helicopters. The Mi-24s of the 916 regiment have long been sealed and not flying.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.