Japan protests against China's drilling ship in the East China Sea: China is the sovereign right of China2018-12-04 20:25:28 116 ℃
Reference News Network reported on December 4 Japanese media said that the Japanese government said on December 3 that Japan has protested against China's new exploration activities in a natural gas field in the East China Sea.
According to Japan’s Kyodo News reported on December 3, Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yu Yiwei said at a press conference: “Unfortunately, the border between Japan and China has not yet been determined, China However, he continued to carry out unilateral development activities in the waters.”
He said that Japan’s protests were “immediately” through diplomatic channels after confirming China’s latest activities, but did not specify a specific date.
The Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Yan Shuang responded to the question on December 3rd: "The Chinese East China Sea oil and gas activities are located in the undisputed Chinese jurisdiction, and are entirely within the sovereign rights and jurisdiction of the Chinese side. "Things."
耿爽 said: "The so-called 'Japan-China Middle Line' is only a unilateral claim of Japan. China firmly opposes it and never recognizes it."
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.