Japan protests against China's drilling ship in the East China Sea: China is the sovereign right of China2018-12-04 20:25:28 31 ℃
Reference News Network reported on December 4 Japanese media said that the Japanese government said on December 3 that Japan has protested against China's new exploration activities in a natural gas field in the East China Sea.
According to Japan’s Kyodo News reported on December 3, Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yu Yiwei said at a press conference: “Unfortunately, the border between Japan and China has not yet been determined, China However, he continued to carry out unilateral development activities in the waters.”
He said that Japan’s protests were “immediately” through diplomatic channels after confirming China’s latest activities, but did not specify a specific date.
The Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Yan Shuang responded to the question on December 3rd: "The Chinese East China Sea oil and gas activities are located in the undisputed Chinese jurisdiction, and are entirely within the sovereign rights and jurisdiction of the Chinese side. "Things."
耿爽 said: "The so-called 'Japan-China Middle Line' is only a unilateral claim of Japan. China firmly opposes it and never recognizes it."
Guess you like
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- 2018-11-02late at night! The 41th Beidou satellite successfully launched
- 2018-11-01The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border. The scale is similar to that of the Afghan war.
- 2018-10-30The air show is just around the corner, the vector thrust 歼10B appears in Zhuhai
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby
- The Chinese Air Force is preparing to issue a Thunder strike? Competing with the Pakistani Railways
- Xinhua News Agency confirms the development of China's third aircraft carrier: it has been built in order on the slipway
- A needle in a haystack for 3 months. The Argentine lost submarine was found 800 meters underwater.