The launch of the 4th will soon realize the measurement and control communication on the back of the moon.2018-12-07 20:25:01 81 ℃
Original title: 嫦娥4 launch will soon realize the measurement and control communication on the back of the moon
CCTV's December 7 news, recently, China's lunar exploration project has a new mission, 嫦娥4 lunar probe Immediately after launch, the human detector will achieve a soft landing on the back of the first lunar. As the backbone of China's deep space exploration, the various monitoring and control stations under the Xi'an Satellite Monitoring and Control Center are carefully preparing for the No. 4 mission.
At 9 o'clock in the morning, the technicians are working in the computer room of the Kashi monitoring and control station at the Xi'an Satellite Monitoring Center in the northwestern border. Mission No. 4 performs the final commissioning drill.
Zhang Zhuo, Assistant Engineer of Kashi Measurement and Control Station, Xi'an Satellite Monitoring and Control Center: In the early stage, we passed The task file learning, sorting out the key difficulties in the task process, carrying out the whole process of the task and the emergency plan drill, and checking the antenna equipment regularly for the severe weather with cold weather and frequent wind and sand, ensuring that the task can be performed at any time. Ability.
It is understood that the Kashgar station is the main component of China's deep space exploration network. In this mission, the station passed the "Bridge Bridge" relay star launched in the early stage, bypassing the front of the moon, and controlling the No. 4 precision landing on the designated position on the back of the moon, and conducting inspections.
Xi'an Satellite Monitoring and Control Center Kashi Monitoring and Control Station Engineer Zhang Lei: The back of the moon has always been with the ground Forbidden zone for communication and measurement and control. This time, we will set up a bridge between the ground and the back of the moon through the "Bridge Bridge" to ensure that "嫦娥" will not lose contact. This kind of attempt is very innovative, and it is the first time in the world. There is no experience to learn from. For us, the challenge is huge and significant.
In the mission, the Jiamusi Measurement and Control Station of Xi'an Satellite Monitoring Center, located in the East Pole of the motherland, is responsible for controlling the "Chang'e IV". During the flight, the orbit correction, the near-month braking and other important actions, but also the final posture of the patrol assembly before the soft landing on the back of the moon to ensure the success of the moon.
Xiao's Satellite Monitoring Center Jiamusi Deep Space Station Engineer Yue Shilei: During the lunar month, In just 720 seconds of the power-down section, it is necessary to go through seven stages of continuous attitude adjustment, which is a must for every second. In order to ensure the successful completion of the task, we have always been meticulous, not letting go of a doubtful point, leaving no hidden dangers, completing the preliminary preparations with high standards, waiting for the "嫦娥" to enter the "Yuegong".
Xi'an Satellite Monitoring and Control Center Jiamusi Control Station is equipped with the largest caliber in Asia, the highest receiving sensitivity, and the strongest continuous wave transmitting power. The deep-space detection antenna with the longest distance, the deep space detection can reach a distance of 400 million kilometers.
Cai Boyu, Assistant Engineer, Jiamusi Deep Space Station, Xi'an Satellite Monitoring and Control Center: In early 2014, Yutu No. The lunar rover control mechanism has failed. We have withstood the pressure and overcome difficulties, and finally succeeded in “waking up” the rabbit. After the preparations in the early stage, we have the ability to conduct measurement and control communication to the back of the moon. We will continue to shoulder the banner of China's deep space exploration and write more Chinese miracles in the vast expanse of the sky.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby