People's Daily: Defending legal dignity and safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of military personnel2018-12-10 00:25:42 166 ℃
Original title: People's Daily Commentator: Defending legal dignity and safeguarding legitimate rights and interests
Retired military personnel are a valuable asset of the party and the country and an important force in building socialism with Chinese characteristics. Safeguarding the military personnel's legitimate rights and interests, doing a good job in the service guarantee of retired military personnel, relations with national defense and army building, and maintaining a stable overall situation of reform and development, and affecting the vital interests of the people.
"Without a people's army, there will be no people's everything." The vast majority of veterans have defended their homeland during the military, and have dedicated their youth to national defense and army building. They have returned to local struggles in all walks of life. Maintain the true nature of the military, cherish the honor of the military, and give dedication in different positions. The Party Central Committee and the State Council have always been concerned about caring for retired military personnel, especially since the 18th National Party Congress. The Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping as the core has attached great importance to the resettlement work of retired military personnel. General Secretary Xi Jinping has repeatedly delivered important speeches, made important instructions, and made clear Claim. From the introduction of preferential policies for retired military personnel, to vigorously supporting the employment and entrepreneurship of retired military personnel, from the establishment of the Department of Veterans Affairs, to the initiation of the "Veterans Protection Law" ... the retired military service guarantee system has been continuously improved, "let the soldiers become respected by the whole society." Career is deeply rooted in people's hearts.
The retired military personnel will be transferred to the localities. If they are to be resettled, they should be used well and continue to play their role. Retired military personnel to work in the locality is a major turning point in their life and career. In particular, military occupations have their own particularities. Many people have a process of psychological adjustment, role transformation, and ability transformation. It is necessary to do a good job in service. From the perspective of local conditions, the overall situation is good, and there are also a few places where there are problems such as inadequate implementation of policies, insufficient support for retired military personnel, and inadequate service systems. At the same time, some retired military personnel have multiple interests in resettlement and life, and most retired military personnel can express their demands in a rational and legal form. In the face of these demands, all relevant departments in various localities must conscientiously study, effectively implement the central policies and laws and regulations, safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the majority of veterans, and patiently explain the problems of non-compliance with policies.
But it must also be seen that there are very few people who have crossed the bottom line, engaged in illegal and criminal activities, even gathering people to make troubles and violent assaulting police, showing an organized and violent tendency, swearing party and government organs, and disregarding party discipline and state law. Deviating from fairness and justice, disturbing social order, seriously damaging the image of retired military personnel, and undermining the vital interests of the people, has become a prominent factor affecting the stability of some local communities, causing strong dissatisfaction among the broad masses of the people. Recently, the relevant departments have taken actions against the lawful and criminal acts such as the violent assaulting police and the likes of the "retired soldiers" in Shandong Pingdu and other places, in line with the wishes of the broad masses of the people.
We are a socialist country ruled by law. The rule of law is an important guarantee for safeguarding the rights and interests of the people, safeguarding social fairness and justice, and safeguarding national security and stability. In a society ruled by law, there are no extra-legal and extra-legal people, and no one can do whatever they want. Whether it is to protect legitimate rights or to express interests, it must be carried out on the rule of law, and veterans should be more exemplary of law-abiding. It must be recognized that only by safeguarding the legal authority and defending the dignity of the law can we ensure that the people live and work in peace, the society is stable and orderly, and the country is long-lasting.
The socialism with Chinese characteristics has entered a new era, and the main contradictions in our society have been transformed into contradictions between the people’s growing needs for a better life and the development of inadequate imbalances. The new era is the era of the strugglers. In the new era of struggle, the vast majority of veterans have the vast space and stage for entrepreneurial entrepreneurship, and they have great potential and great achievements. We must carry forward the glorious traditions and fine style of the people's army, continue to maintain the true nature of the military, cherish the honor of military personnel, and take a good step in the transition of work, career transformation, and life, and strive to create new achievements in the new era. pioneer.Editor: Zhu Yiwen
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven