Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!2018-12-13 20:25:37 1114 ℃
After the Second World War, the grenade launcher, a face-lifting weapon, gained considerable development and became the standard weapon for the main army's strong-rooted infantry units, as is common with automatic rifles and anti-tank rocket launchers. However, the grenade launcher was very late in our army. Until 1997, the Chinese troops stationed in Hong Kong were the first to be equipped with a 87-type 35mm automatic grenade launcher and a 97-type automatic rifle gun-mounted grenade launcher.
Similar to the long-term use of wooden hand grenades and the lack of large-scale installation of oval grenades, the main reason why China has not installed a large number of grenade and grenade launchers is not that the military does not pay attention to it. Nor is the army not needed. There are two main reasons for the long-term use of wooden hand grenades. One is that the production of wooden handles is too large. The second is the small flap knocking fuze of oval, grenade that is safe, cheap and easy to use in China.
The main reason for delaying the installation of a large number of grenade or grenade launchers is that China’s long-term security is uncertain. A cheap, easy-to-use fuze dedicated to small grenade. Don't underestimate this kind of small fuze, that is, the countries that can design and develop independently and meet the requirements of safe, cheap and easy to use small fuzes, there are few on the earth.
After the Vietnam War in 1979, China attached great importance to the grenade and grenade launchers used by infantry. In 1979, an infantry class of the Vietnam Army was equipped with 6 automatic rifles or submachine guns, 1 light machine gun, 1 American M79 40mm grenade launcher, and 1 RPG-2 40mm rocket launcher. There are 64 automatic rifles, 9 light machine guns, 2 heavy machine guns, 9 American M79 40mm grenade launchers, and 9 RPG-2 40mm rocket launchers. Some Vietnamese infantry companies are also equipped with American M16A1 rifles and M203 guns.
Our army found that the Vietnamese army is widely equipped with surface-killing weapons with grenade launchers as the core of the grassroots units. In this area, the PLA is even more blank. The application of the Yuejun grenade launcher made the Vietnamese army more perfect in the fire-fighting system of the team's point-to-face killing firepower, and the team's combat capability is stronger. In actual combat, it is often possible to fire first, and the firepower is far stronger than the PLA. It was not until the Laoshan battle in the mid-1980s that the number, type, and quality of the PLA infantry light weapons exceeded the Vietnam Army as a whole.
I also copied the US-made M79 grenade launcher in the 1980s. When developing the 81-type automatic rifle, it will be 40 The millimeter grenade is a standard additional weapon. At the same time, a number of gun grenade launchers have been developed. However, because of the long-term fuze technology of Chinese military workers before the 1990s. Therefore, these weapons are all in the trial stage and are not equipped in large quantities. In addition, after the practice of the battlefield, there are many shortcomings, such as excessive dead weight, poor precision, inconvenient operation, etc., so the grenade has not been equipped with a large amount of equipment, so it has been eliminated. .
Until 1995, China had the first ideal, reliable, and reasonably priced general mortar fuze, and entered the free kingdom of mechanical fuze design. By the end of the 1990s, China had made a comprehensive breakthrough in the technical investigation of the use of full-insurance fuzes for small warheads. It has developed fully-insurance general-purpose mortar fuzes, 40-mm grenade fuzes, 35-mm and 40-mm small grenade trigger fuzes, etc. Multiple models. The contradiction between safety insurance, reliable performance and process cost has been completely solved, so that weapons such as Type 87 automatic grenade launcher and gun-mounted grenade launcher can be widely used.
Now, with the advancement of mechanical and electronic technology, China has mastered the most advanced international light weapons ammunition programmable time Fuze technology, integrated light control technology for light weapons, has successively launched the "strategic rifle" of step-dumb-in-one, slammed grenade launcher and other models, and entered the world's first three rows in the field of light weapons.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.