British generals exposed F35 fatal flaws in front of 歼152018-12-14 20:25:06 252 ℃
F35B's take-off and landing on the British aircraft carrier did not make the Royal Navy happy for too long, and the F35B still had reliability and serious injuries.
Before Japan’s plan to equip the F35B with a quasi-aircraft carrier, the Chinese aircraft carrier, especially the 歼15 carrier aircraft responsible for air superiority and air defense operations at the present stage, felt a lot of pressure. After all, as a 4th generation fighter, the 歼15 has a significant gap compared to the F35 in terms of stealth-based new performance. However, a recent British general's report to the British "Sun" revealed a fatal flaw in the F35. In the future, the F35 is probably just a paper tiger in front of the 歼15.
If the F35 needs to re-spray stealth paint after each battle, the attendance rate of this fighter will be quite low.
Recently, the British "Sun" reported many problems in the Royal Navy's newly equipped F35B fighters. The most important thing is that the stealth coatings of the aircraft have obvious defects, and must be repainted after each flight. And many painting jobs need to be done manually, so the quality is difficult to guarantee. Not only that, these stealth coatings are very fragile and can easily be scratched during flight. Once the stealth coating is slightly damaged, the radar reflection area of the F35 will increase geometrically. According to the British Air Force Brigadier General Andrew Lambert, the F35 radar signal after the stealth paint was scratched was even similar to a Boeing 747.
The British found that the stealth coating on the edge of the cockpit cover of the active F35B is very easy to foam and crack in the sea environment.
What makes the UK angry is that Loma has said that the nano-stealth coating used in the F35 is very durable and does not need to be replaced after multiple missions. However, the British discovered the stealth coating defect long before the F35 fighter was equipped, and had officially submitted to the Loma company: "The hidden coating defects must be improved after the official service of the fighter." However, after the actual service of the British F35, especially after the sea environment use test, it was found that the stealth coating on the edge of the hatch cover is easy to foam and crack. Not only that, the flight performance of the F35 is not even as good as the "Typhoon" fighter in the confrontation of stealth performance.
In addition to stealth paint defects, the British also found that if you ignore stealth, F35B is not even a "typhoon" opponent.
This explosion in the UK revealed two fatal flaws in the F35, which means that the current stealth coating of the aircraft can not only ensure the effective use of harsh environments (high temperature, high humidity, high salt at sea). After the scratch occurs, the radar reflection area of the fighter aircraft will be increased to the level of the passenger aircraft; the F35 fighter aircraft cannot suppress the 4th generation fighter aircraft in the air superior combat operation while ignoring the stealth performance or the stealth performance is impaired. It should be known that although the "Typhoon" fighters adopt the layout of the former duck wings, they are not only superior in weight to the same generation fighters, but also not equipped with thrust vector systems. Compared with the vector version of the 歼10C exposed this year at Zhuhai Air Show, there is a clear gap.
At present, Japan's F35 is self-assembled, which may bring more technical problems than the UK.
Therefore, when Japan purchases the F35B and equips its carrier, it is likely that there will be a situation similar to that of the British Navy. Previously, the Japanese F35 fighters were assembled by the country themselves, and the future F35B is likely to adopt a similar mode. At present, Japan's technical reserves in stealth research and development are quite limited. Therefore, when spraying the stealth paint for the F35 fighter, it is likely to further enlarge the paint defects of the F35 fighter due to its own technical problems. At that time, if there is an aircraft carrier confrontation between China and Japan, the Japanese F35 will not only be unable to use a large number of stealth paint defects, but will also be completely incapable of facing the 歼15 in the air superior confrontation.
The US Air Force has stated that since the F22 was in service in 2005, the fleet’s overall highest readiness rate is only 60%. .
In addition to the F35 itself, the British news broke the key performance of a carrier-based aircraft being overlooked, that is, the proper rate of equipment in wartime. During the Vietnam War, the US Navy tested the ultimate rate of the carrier aircraft fleet in the pure attack on the aircraft carrier. The two aircraft carriers that participated in the test finally had a combat performance of about 20 days, and the overall fleet carrier fleet. The proper rate is 75%. The US Navy also expressed dissatisfaction and believed that the proper rate should reach a higher value in such asymmetric operations. In contrast, the US Air Force has said that since the F22 was in service in 2005, the fleet's overall highest readiness rate is only 60%.
From the perspective of the current development of stealth fighters in China, there is obviously no American "rich disease" on them.
There is no clear information on what kind of stealth coatings are used in China's stealth fighters, but the equipment is being mass-produced from the current 歼20, and the Chinese Navy is determined to develop the first domestically produced on the basis of 歼31. From the point of view of the stealth carrier aircraft, the overall technology of the Chinese stealth fighter is reliable, and there is no such "rich disease" on the F-22/F-35. In addition, China's stealth fighters are completely developed by the country, and it is more convenient to upgrade and upgrade in the future. Therefore, the integrity of the Chinese stealth fighters in the context of widespread use and high-intensity confrontation will significantly exceed Japan's, this advantage is undoubtedly more important than individual performance.
The F35 is a paper tiger. It may be overstated, but the negative impact of the US over-exploitation of high technology is emerging in the F35. The most immediate consequence is the proper rate of this fighter in the future on the battlefield. In the end, the seemingly sci-fi carrier-based aircraft company became the "turkey" that was hunted by the other side, and the same new sci-fi aircraft carrier might really become a floating coffin at sea.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.