Performance is close to the fifth generation machine? Russia's latest version of the MiG 35 mass screen2018-12-15 10:25:35 225 ℃
Original title: Performance is close to the fifth generation machine? Russia's latest version of the MiG 35 massive screen
The Russian Ministry of Defense recently released the test flight of the latest MiG-35 fighter In the picture, you can see two MiG-35 and MiG-35UB (two-seat version) fighters loaded with weapons, and start the test flight at the “Defense National Test Flight Center” in Ahtubbinsk. The Russian side said that the two fighters belonged to the 4th generation ++ fighters and were basically close to the 5th generation fighters in terms of performance.
The Russian Ministry of Defense issued an announcement stressing that the two latest fighters are undergoing high-intensity test flights. The test flight was carried out under conditions of maximum and near actual combat, and a fierce radio electronic confrontation was added to the test flight environment.
The Ministry of Defense said in the announcement that the test flight proved the MiG-35's airborne electronic equipment in a fierce radio Effectiveness under electronic countermeasures. This is one of the most important features of the new fighter, which means that the fighter is ready for modern warfare.
The MiG-35 is equipped with components for the 5th generation fighter. For example, its information and fire control system is a product for the 5th generation machine, which is compatible with all new air strike (air-to-air, air-to-ground) weapons and ammunition produced in Russia and abroad. This is very important, because many countries equipped with MiG-29 fighters said that if the fighters are updated in the future, the MiG fighters will still be used and upgraded to MiG-35. All in all, experts believe that the world arms market is increasingly interested in this type of aircraft.
The report said that the head of the Russian MiG Aircraft Manufacturing Company recently said that the first batch of rice purchased by the Russian Air Force The assembly work of the grid-35 has come to an end.
According to the Russian satellite news agency on November 28th, the president of the Russian MiG Aircraft Manufacturing Group, Ilya Tara Senco To the reporter, the entire test of the MiG-35 fighter will be completed in 2019.
Tara Senco said that the factory can produce 36 MiG-35 fighters per year. He added: "We hope to sign the MiG-35 supply contract in the near future." Tara Senco pointed out that the group can also build a carrier-type MiG-35 fighter if necessary.
The MiG-35 is the 4th generation multi-function fighter with a load of 7000 kg and a maximum speed of 2.35. Mach has a combat radius of up to 1000 km and a maximum flight altitude of 17,500 m.
The MiG-35 began its flight test at the end of January 2017. The Russian Ministry of Defense signed a purchase contract for six MiG-35 fighters with the MiG Aircraft Manufacturing Group in August 2018. The supply should be completed by 2023.
Editor: Wang Chuan 01
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.