The Russian side said that two letters to the US Defense Minister were going to talk about these things.2018-12-15 20:25:04 38 ℃
Source: Russian Satellite News Agency
Overseas Network December 15th Local On the 15th, a spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry said that Defense Minister Shaygud had sent a letter to the US Defense Minister Matisse twice before asking for discussions with the US on issues such as the implementation of the "Guidelines on the Guide." However, the Russian side said that it did not receive an official reply from the US Department of Defense, which indicates that the other party has no intention to engage in a meaningful and professional dialogue with Russia.
Integrated Russian satellite news agency and Tass news agency, Russian Defense Ministry spokesperson Major General Igor Konashenko said that the letter was transmitted to the Pentagon through the US military attaché in Russia.
In the first letter, the Russian side raised deep concern about the intensification of the conflict between Arabs and Kurds in the area east of the Syrian Euphrates River controlled by the United States. The letter also mentioned that the "autonomous government" supported by the United States has neither made progress on the political level nor restored local peace. In the second letter, Shoygu proposed to discuss with the US the differences in their implementation of the "Guidelines on the Guide."
The Russian Defense Ministry spokesperson said that this reflects the fact that the Russian Defense Ministry is ready to "open an open and specific dialogue with the US on all pressing issues on the bilateral agenda."
"However, three days have passed, and Russia has not even received a formal reply from the US Department of Defense. This proves that the US is not willing to maintain a meaningful and professional dialogue with Russia to resolve the area and Global security related issues," the Russian spokesperson said.
On the issue of the "Guide to the Treaty", the Press Secretary of the Russian Permanent Representative to the United Nations told reporters that on December 14, Russia submitted a draft resolution to the UN General Assembly to retain the "Guidelines on the Guide."
"Russia submitted a draft resolution to the UN General Assembly on December 14 to continue to retain and implement the "Guidelines on the Intermediate Treaty", calling on all parties to fulfill their obligations under the Treaty and to resolve their obligations under the Treaty. The relevant issue." The press secretary also mentioned that Russia attaches great importance to the issue of retaining the "Guide to the Central Treaty". The cancellation of the treaty may seriously undermine the international mechanism in the field of non-proliferation of weapons of mass destruction and arms control. The unilateral act of the United States to "suspend" the implementation of the treaty process will threaten the future of the "Guide to the Central Treaty." (Overseas network Zhang Ni)
This article is a copyrighted work and is strictly prohibited from being reproduced without authorization. Overseas vision, China's position, landing on the People's Daily overseas version of the official website - overseas network www.haiwainet.cn or "Hai Ke" client, one step ahead to obtain authoritative information.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- 2018-11-02late at night! The 41th Beidou satellite successfully launched
- 2018-11-01The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border. The scale is similar to that of the Afghan war.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby
- The Chinese Air Force is preparing to issue a Thunder strike? Competing with the Pakistani Railways
- Xinhua News Agency confirms the development of China's third aircraft carrier: it has been built in order on the slipway