Does Russia not allow British ships to pass? Ukrainian officials: send British ships to test2018-12-24 10:25:03 49 ℃
The picture shows Ukrainian ships detained by Russia
[Global Times comprehensive report] According to Russian satellite network 23rd According to reports, Ukrainian Deputy Minister of the Territorial Occupied Territories Affairs Gram Chuck suggested in the Ukrainian television program to test Russia’s reaction to British naval vessels passing through the Kerch Strait. He said: "It is said that Russia does not allow British ships to pass. I would like to ask someone to try it?" Prior to this, the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Commission of Ukraine, Alexander Turchinov, announced that he planned to re-send warships through the Kerch Strait. . The Russian Foreign Ministry stated that Turchinov’s words were “absolutely irresponsible” and the purpose was to “make the situation worse”.
Ukrainian Defense Minister Portorac and British Defense Minister Williamson meet in Odessa, southern port city of Uzbekistan on the 21st . The two sides agreed that the Royal Navy team will arrive in Ukraine in January next year to start training for the Ukrainian Navy.
According to the news released by the Ministry of Defense’s Information Bureau, the two defense chiefs discussed the recent tensions between the Azov Sea and the Kerch Strait. The two sides also held in-depth discussions on bilateral military and technical cooperation, joint naval exercises between the two countries, and technical equipment provided by the British to Ukrainian troops.
Williamson arrived in Uzbekistan on the 21st for a one-day working visit. On the same day, he accompanied the Ukrainian Defense Minister to inspect the British Royal Navy "Echo" multi-purpose hydrographic survey ship that was being visited in Ukraine.
Russia and Ukraine clashed in the Kerch Strait on November 25, and Russia detained three U.S. naval ships and 24 soldiers. Subsequently, Uzbekistan announced that some areas entered a 30-day "state of war." In this context, the visit of the Royal Navy ships has attracted wide attention.Editor: Zhang Qi
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- 2018-11-02late at night! The 41th Beidou satellite successfully launched
- 2018-11-01The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border. The scale is similar to that of the Afghan war.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby
- The Chinese Air Force is preparing to issue a Thunder strike? Competing with the Pakistani Railways
- Xinhua News Agency confirms the development of China's third aircraft carrier: it has been built in order on the slipway