The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving2018-12-24 10:25:06 53 ℃
Original title: US signing the order to withdraw troops from Syria Orderer: outgoing Matisse
[Global Net report reporter Zhang Wei] The United States has signed an order to withdraw troops from Syria.
A US Defense Department official confirmed to CNN on the 23rd that "the execution order against Syria has been signed." Another Defense Ministry official said the order was signed by the outgoing Secretary of Defense James Matisse.
The executive order details how and when the US military will withdraw from Syria, but officials are reluctant to provide any additional details of the action. The report said that the order began to pave the way for the specific way and time for the US military to withdraw from Syria. Currently, the United States has approximately 2,600 servicemen in Syria.
The withdrawal is expected to begin in the coming weeks and may take several weeks to complete.
Previous media reports:
The withdrawal of the controversy caused opposition to many US senior officials.
The decision of the US government to withdraw troops from Syria Not only has it been questioned by allies, but it has also caused a lot of controversy in the United States. According to US media reports, US Secretary of State Pompeo and Presidential National Security Advisor Bolton have all opposed the immediate withdrawal from Syria. In addition, US Defense Secretary Matisse also strongly opposed the US government’s withdrawal from Syria. He believes that the withdrawal of the US will damage the regional allies’ trust in the United States and “give Russia and Iran in the Syrian game”. Bit". Due to dissatisfaction with the withdrawal decision, Matisse took the lead in submitting a resignation letter to the White House.
Iran: The US military’s involvement was a mistake at the beginning
22. Iranian media quoted Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Kasemé as saying that the US military presence in Syria was originally "wrong." Unreasonable, and directly led to tensions on the ground. This is also the first time Iran has responded to the announcement of the withdrawal of troops from Syria on the 19th.Editor: Zhang Qi
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- 2018-11-02late at night! The 41th Beidou satellite successfully launched
- 2018-11-01The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border. The scale is similar to that of the Afghan war.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby
- The Chinese Air Force is preparing to issue a Thunder strike? Competing with the Pakistani Railways
- Xinhua News Agency confirms the development of China's third aircraft carrier: it has been built in order on the slipway