Reference calendar | This major decision of the Chinese Navy has created history2018-12-26 10:25:14 39 ℃
Reference News Network reported on December 26 December 26th is a day of many things happening, but Xiaobian today is talking about today ten years ago - December 26, 2008 Day, this is a day to create history.
The "Reference News" recorded this major event on the front page of the year - "The Chinese Navy is making a new attack on the Gulf of Aden."
The headline of the "Reference News" on December 27, 2008 reported the first escort of the Chinese Navy.
On December 26, 2008, the Chinese naval fleet set sail from Sanya to perform escort missions in the Gulf of Aden and the Somali waters.
Foreign media have published Chinese media and official reports and speeches:
"A Chinese naval fleet carrying out anti-piracy missions sailed to Africa today, which is centuries The Chinese navy left the territorial waters for the first time to perform combat missions."
"The Chinese naval commander Wu Shengli said at the ceremony for the departure of about 1,000 officers and men that this is China’s first strategy to use armed forces to protect us overseas. Benefits.”
“Three Chinese naval vessels sailed to the Somali waters today to combat piracy, which is a manifestation of China’s expanding global influence.”
The lines between the lines are full of strong sense of practice.
On the afternoon of December 26, 2008, the officers and men of the navy waved to the expeditionary warships at the Sanya military port. (Xinhua News Agency)
The blood is not due to impulsiveness.
The "Reference News" on November 20, 2008 published a report in front of the reporter in Nairobi: Somali pirates are unscrupulous, and 41 Chinese have been taken hostage. Multinational warships have gathered in Aden. Fighting pirates in the bay. "However, as the pirates had previously screamed, they did not mean to show the slightest stoppage because of the arrival of these foreign warships. Instead, they committed crimes more madly and extended their claws to more distant seas."< p>Hong Kong Wen Wei Po reported that Somali pirates had posing a serious threat to Chinese ships abroad. According to the information collected by the China Shipowners Association, from January to November 2008, Chinese ships sailing through the Gulf of Aden and the Somali waters. A total of 1,265 ships, one of which was hijacked, and 83 were attacked and harassed by pirates to varying degrees.
Therefore, on November 20, 2008, the UN Security Council held a public meeting on the security situation in Somalia and the increasingly rampant piracy activities, and passed Resolution 1843, which decided to include private pirates and pirates. All individuals and entities that undermine peace and stability in Somalia impose sanctions.
On the same day, the Chinese Ministry of National Defense announced that China will send naval vessels to the Somali waters in order to protect shipping safety against pirates.
At 11:00 am local time on January 6, 2009, the Chinese naval escort fleet arrived in the Gulf of Aden, the Somali waters are scheduled The sea area, and organized the implementation of the first escort. (Xinhua News Agency)
This decision by China has aroused widespread concern from foreign media. Open the "Reference News" newspaper in the middle and late December 2008, as if you can hear the intense discussion.
[Japan’s Sankei Shimbun reported on December 21st] The move still contains military intent. This action by the Chinese Navy is likely to cause wariness in neighboring countries.
[Japan’s "Yomiuri Shimbun" reported on December 21st] There is an anxiety in the Japanese government.
It seems that China’s shots have made Japan unable to sit still, but more is still a strong voice.
[AP, Beijing, December 18th] Christian Leméy, senior analyst at Jane’s National Risk Assessment Organization, said that participating in the escort mission has enabled China to The state's way to play its role as a naval force. At the same time, participating in the escort mission also shows that China is willing and able to protect its own overseas economic interests.
[Hong Kong "South China Morning Post" December 18 article] This decision will worry those who are nervous about the rise of China. China’s efforts should be welcomed, not questioned.
The 23rd and 21st of the Chinese Navy held in the Gulf of Aden on August 23, 2015 At the escort formation escrow ceremony, the officers and men of the 20th escort formation command ship Jinan Ship launched three rounds of signal flares. (Xinhua News Agency)
[Japanese Foreign Scholars Website April 15, 2016] Chinese naval vessels are increasingly operating outside the region to participate in more humanitarian and international security. Act and seek and gain new opportunities to use ports around the world. The Chinese Navy is about to become the Blue Water Navy.
Once history is turned on, the footsteps will not stop.
On December 9, 2018, the 31st escort formation of the Chinese Navy demobilized from a military port in Zhanjiang and sailed to the Gulf of Aden and the Somali waters for escort missions.
In the past 10 years, the Chinese Navy has dispatched 31 escort formations, 100 submarines, 67 helicopters, and 26,000 officers and men to go to the Gulf of Aden and the Somali waters for escort missions, totaling 1191 batches. 6,595 Chinese and foreign vessels escorted, rescued, rescued and rescued more than 60 ships in distress, and continued to maintain the "two hundred percent safety" record of the vessel and the formation itself. It successfully completed the evacuation of Libya and Yemen and the loss of Malaysia Airlines. Search and rescue, emergency water supply in the Maldives, and maritime escort missions in Syria have greatly enhanced the ability of the Navy to carry out diversified military missions...
< p>On February 5, 2016, an officer of the Chinese Navy who returned from the honor embraced the family members who came to welcome. (Xinhua News Agency)
After a decade ago, this major historic decision of the Chinese Navy was not only about national dignity, but also directly related to the safety of every Chinese overseas.
Remember the sentence in the movie "Action in the Red Sea": "Don't be afraid, we are the Chinese Navy, let's bring you home!" (Text / Zhang Weiwei)
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- 2018-11-02late at night! The 41th Beidou satellite successfully launched
- 2018-11-01The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border. The scale is similar to that of the Afghan war.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby
- The Chinese Air Force is preparing to issue a Thunder strike? Competing with the Pakistani Railways
- Xinhua News Agency confirms the development of China's third aircraft carrier: it has been built in order on the slipway