The most lavish war in the history of the People's Liberation Army, the shells were released and played casually.2018-12-26 10:25:18 284 ℃
Logistics support capability is combat effectiveness. To put it bluntly, the material foundation is combat effectiveness. On this issue, our ancestors have already carried out an image description, that is, "the soldiers and horses have not moved grain and grass first."
When a soldier is a person, it is a person who wants to eat and dress, eat and not wear warm, hungry and hungry, and how can this fighting power be strong? Weapons and equipment are not furnishings. There must be ammunition, oil, no sound, no fierceness, no opening, no opening. Where can this combat strength be strong?
The War of Resistance Against US Aggression and Aid Korea gave us the best lesson. The technical equipment of the Volunteers is backward and the logistical support is weak. It is completely incomparable to the US military. It can achieve such a record, spiritual strength, will to fight, and courage to sacrifice. A decisive role. But every soldier is the world for his mother. We can't always use manpower to make up for the shortcomings of matter?
The wheel of history traveled to 1979, to learn the Southeast Asian bully in the south, and to touch the northern bear At the end, the dog gives the owner a little color to see. This embarrassment, from the time, seems to be the richest glimpse in the history of the People's Liberation Army. Many people like to vomit this war, and it seems that nothing is good. It doesn't work either. It doesn't work either. All of these can only prove their own ignorance, and nothing more. In 1979, when our country ended the Cultural Revolution, we just shifted our focus to reform and opening up, and we are still very poor. However, for this medium-sized local war with 550,000 troops, it really took great effort. The logistical support guarantees the needs of the troops. It can't be said to be excellent. At least it is qualified. The "official offensive" has completely become history. Gossip ends here, the following data to illustrate the problem:
Support security: In the battle, except for the high-level direction 121 division once lost logistics support for a week, most of the troops did not have the problem of food shortage, no food to eat. . Due to the fierce fighting and the hot climate, the troops could not eat dry food and it was difficult to drink water. The munitions departments at all levels of the 55th Army managed to supply the troops with bread, canned food, fruits and vegetables. During the entire campaign, a total of 39,100 kilograms of bread was delivered, 150,000 bottles of canned fruit, 100,000 kilograms of fruit, and 20,000 kilograms of radish. The frontier troops were very welcome. The three military forces of the Guangzhou Military Region had hot food for 17 days in 28 combat days, maintaining the nutrition and physical strength of the troops.
Throw and throw the loaded materials: see clearly, throw away, 400,000 in Guangxi, 240,000 in Yunnan , including singles, gowns, cotton, fleece, mosquito nets, quilts, liberation shoes, raincoats, etc.
Ammunition protection: Consumable shells: 1.06 million rounds. Consuming bullets: 55 million rounds. Take the 41st Army as an example. The ammunition consumption of the 28-day battle of the army is equivalent to the sum of the four-year liberation war of the Ministry. On average, every enemy destroyed 930 rounds of bullets and 20 rounds of shells. The entire line of ammunition consumption accounts for only one sixth of the total supply of ammunition.
Oil support: an average of more than 1,700 tons per day, more than eight times the anti-US aid period.
Transportation guarantee: In addition to the auto team of each unit, the headquarters and the two major military regions have gathered 12 car groups on the front line. The Guangzhou Military Region pointed out that it had mastered 7 regiments and 1 oil transportation battalion, with a total of more than 3,600 vehicles and more than 76,000 vehicles. It completed the mission before delivery.
Health Protection: The death rate of the injured after the group was 3.17%, which was 2.49 percentage points lower than the 5.66% of the US Aid Korea. The first-line operation rate in Yunnan was 61.4%, and that in Guangxi was 56.5%. For the first time, he used helicopters to rescue the wounded in the war. He dispatched 118 helicopters and transported 574 seriously injured patients (549 in Guangxi, including 4 patients). Except for one injured person with severe chest and abdomen and kidney failure, the rest were on the way. Arrived safely at the rear hospital.
On July 12, 1984, the front of the Laoshan frontline was attacked by the enemy to strengthen the scale of the division. It was the most violent glimpse of the PLA’s history. It fired 1,261 tons of various shells in 16 hours, annihilating the Vietnamese army. More than 3,000 people.
WeChat public account of the counterattack against the Vietnam War: South Xinjiang smog is ten years
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.