Adding to the Chinese Air Force "harassing" its military aircraft. China: not far from the world to dry up2018-12-28 00:25:00 63 ℃
Original title: Canada accuses the Chinese Air Force of “harassing” its reconnaissance aircraft. The Ministry of Defense: The Chinese military has always been disposed of according to laws and regulations.
[Global Times-Global Network Reporter Guo Yuandan] accuses Canada of Chinese fighters The international airspace interception and reconnaissance plane near the Korean peninsula, on the 27th, at the regular press conference of the Ministry of National Defense in December, the Ministry of National Defense spokesman Wu Qian said that the Canadian accusation does not conform to the facts.
China and Canada have always lacked hotspots in their defense relations. It is not easy to mention the regular press conferences of the Ministry of National Defense over the years.
On October 19th, Canadian Defense Chief of Staff Jonathan Vance said that a Canadian military reconnaissance aircraft responsible for monitoring the implementation of the UN sanctions against the DPRK was "harassed" by the Chinese Air Force in the international airspace near North Korea. . The Chinese Air Force’s provocative behavior against Canadian reconnaissance planes is a disturbing “behavior model” that undermines “freedom of navigation” at sea and in the air.
The incident allegedly occurred in October this year, when Canada’s CP-140 reconnaissance aircraft (the Canadian version of the P-3 anti-submarine patrol aircraft) continued to monitor the waters off North Korea in search of violations of the UN Security Council. Cargo ships and tankers embargoed by the DPRK.
When answering a question from the Global Times reporter, Wu Qian responded, "I don't know what the Canadian military aircraft is doing here. For similar situations, the Chinese military has always dealt with it according to the law. The accusation does not match the facts."Editor: Ouyang Jianjun
Guess you like
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- 2018-11-02late at night! The 41th Beidou satellite successfully launched
- 2018-11-01The United States will deploy 15,000 soldiers on the US-Mexico border. The scale is similar to that of the Afghan war.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby
- The Chinese Air Force is preparing to issue a Thunder strike? Competing with the Pakistani Railways
- Xinhua News Agency confirms the development of China's third aircraft carrier: it has been built in order on the slipway