First for China! Russian Air Force receives the 100th Su 35S fighter2019-01-02 09:04:10 159 ℃
On December 11, the Russian Ministry of Defense held a grand ceremony at the Sukhoi Group "Gagarin Aircraft Manufacturing Plant" (KnAAZ) located in Komsomolsk-on-Amur. Celebrating the Russian Air Force to receive the 100th Su-35S fighter. Sukhoi’s director Alexander Pekkas said at the ceremony that since the decision to develop such a fighter in 2005, the plant has produced 100 Su-35S fighters and successfully delivered Russian troops and overseas users, regardless of The troops are still a major milestone for the factory.
The Russian Air Force received the 100th Su-35S and flight dynamics map.
Su-35S (formerly known as Su-35BM) was born out of the famous Sukhoi Design Bureau in 2003 "PAK-FA ("Future Frontline Fighter The plan, the later Su-57 transition project, is actually based on the Su-27M (the informal old name is also Su-35, which is different from the active model, collectively called "Lao Su-35"). In the meantime, a number of (applied to Su-57) fifth-generation machine technology was adopted. The picture shows the Su-27M flight test data, it can be seen that the three-wing layout is used.
This includes the replacement of two "Saturn" AL-41F1S turbofan engines (formerly known as "117S", with a maximum thrust of 142 kN). It has a thrust vector control (TVC) function that assists in braking and shortens the landing run distance, so the Su-35S eliminates the canard in the Su-27M three-wing layout and the traditional back speed reducer. In addition, after the replacement of the AL-41F1S engine, the Su-35S also has a supersonic cruise function.
The picture shows the thrust vector control nozzle of the Su-35S AL-41F1S engine at different angles.
The Su-35S is very spectacular when it performs a large overload flight show.
The Su-35S has 12 hanging points under the fuselage wing, which can mount a total of 8 tons of various weapons and ammunition. The maximum flying speed is 2.25 Mach. The maximum range is 4500 kilometers. The picture shows a cross-section of the Su-35S color structure.
The picture shows the Russian military Su-35S launching rockets on the ground.
The Russian Soviet Union-35S fighter unit entered combat in Syria for the first time in January 2016 and formed a "comprehensive combat capability" at the end of 2018. The picture shows two of the four Su-35S flying to Syria on January 30, 2016.
One of the official promotional photos of the Russian Army Su-35S.
According to the British "Jane's Defense Weekly" report, the Chinese Air Force ordered 24 Su-35S fighters from Russia in 2015, becoming the fighter of this type. The first overseas user, as of November 2018, 24 have been fully delivered. In recent years, the Su-35S units of the Chinese Air Force have also completed a number of missions including cruising around Taiwan Island and flying to the South China Sea for air patrols.
The Chinese Air Force Su-35S fighter formation and the dynamic map of the rocket launching to the ground.
In February 2018, the Su-35S fighter unit released by the Chinese Air Force flew to the South China Sea cruise video screenshot.
Russian Army Su-35S official publicity photo.
The Su-35S takes off and conducts a flight display dynamic map.
Sukhoi Group The Su-35S fleet waiting to be delivered in the "Gagalin Aircraft Manufacturing Plant" (KnAAZ).
The grounding data map of the Chinese Air Force Su-35S aircraft group.
The Chinese Air Force Su-35S pilot cockpit self-timer video screenshot, showing another Su-35S in the formation.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!