How much did the great war of resisting US aggression and aiding Korea cost in three years?2019-01-22 17:28:32 97 ℃
This war is also the first real modern war experienced by the PLA after its founding, and the most typical war to defeat the strong enemy by relying on inferior equipment. Although the weapons and equipment of the volunteer army are at a disadvantage, the number of troops participating in the war is unprecedented in the history of the Chinese People's Liberation Army. There are 27 infantry units and one division participating in the war successively: 25 army units and one division directly participating in the first-line operations; 10 ground artillery divisions and 18 regiments; 5 anti-aircraft artillery divisions and more than 10 regiments and 60 independent battalions; 3 armored tank divisions of the air force; Fighter Aircraft Air Force 10 divisions and 1 regiment, bomber Aircraft Force 3 brigades, as well as radar, searchlight units for the air force and anti-aircraft artillery units combat services.
There are also 10 divisions of railway soldiers and a railway corps supporting North Korea, 15 regiments of engineers are responsible for emergency repair of Railways and highways, new construction and various engineering support tasks, and 2 Public Security divisions are responsible for rear guards and air defense posts on highways. The total number of volunteers trained in the war amounted to 2.9 million.
As we all know, when the new China was just established, the economy was extremely difficult, so it is not too bad to describe it as "a mess full of holes". But in order to protect the country, this battle has to be fought. To this end, the state has mobilized its economy and raised a total of 6.2 billion yuan to ensure the victory of the War of Resistance Against the United States and Aid Korea. Among them, 2.8 billion yuan was spent on purchasing weapons, 2.1 billion yuan was spent on supplementing combat expenditure and 1.3 billion yuan was spent on military regular activities. Expenditures on combat costs accounted for 37.09% of the total three-year combat costs in 1951, and 43.93% from October 1950 to the end of the year. This is due to the fact that after the volunteers went abroad, they carried out five large-scale battles in succession, which resulted in heavy material losses and special needs.Volunteer Army transferred to position defensive operations in 1952, and the situation was relatively stable. Only limited-target position counterattack warfare and Shangganling defensive warfare were carried out from September to November, with combat expenditure accounting for only 25.38%. In 1953, in order to smash the enemy's attempt to land at risk, further consolidate the position, expand the results of war and promote truce negotiations, the volunteer army carried out large-scale spring and summer counter-landing preparations and counter-attack campaigns. The expenditure of funds and materials was huge. Although the combat time of the army was not long, the combat expenditure accounted for 30.69% of the total combat expenditure. What is the concept of
6.2 billion yuan? During the three years from 1951 to 1953, the total state financial expenditure was 518.6 billion yuan, and the war expenditure of resisting the United States and aiding the DPRK accounted for 11.95% of the total state financial expenditure. In 1952, the price of a ton of pork was 920 yuan, the price of a ton of beef was 830 yuan, and the price of a ton of kerosene was 900 yuan.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.