Three US reconnaissance planes spent eight hours along the Crimean coast with the Russian border2019-01-31 10:25:46 53 ℃
Three US reconnaissance planes stayed along the Crimean coast with Russia for 8 hours
Photo Source: Russian Newspaper
[Global Network Reporting Internship Reporter Ren Jie], Russian PlaneRadar website said on Twitter 30 that three US warplanes carried out eight hours of reconnaissance activities that day near the Crimean coast. Move.
Russian News quoted PlaneRadar website as saying that the US Air Force RC-135V reconnaissance aircraft carried out reconnaissance activities along the Black Sea coast on the 30th. The reconnaissance aircraft started from NATO's military base in Suda Bay, Crete, Greece, and then headed to the Russian Crimean Peninsula. It was refueled by a Boeing KC-135R tanker from the Royal Air Force Base at Mildenhall, England.
It is reported that an EP-3E electronic reconnaissance aircraft of the United States Navy also took off from the military base in the Gulf of Suda to the Crimean Peninsula. Two hours later, another U.S. Navy Boeing P-8A Poseidon anti-submarine patrol aircraft took off from NATO's Sigonera Naval Aviation Base in Sicily.
Finally, the three American warplanes carried out eight-hour reconnaissance activities near the Crimean coast, crossing the southern border of the Russian Federation many times.
Prior to this, the Russian Ministry of Defense reported that an American P-8A "Poseidon" anti-submarine patrol aircraft appeared in the Baltic Sea on the 28th and was intercepted urgently by Russian Soviet-27 fighters.Responsible Editor: Zhang Qi
Guess you like
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- 2018-11-06Who will not be happy? Zhuhai Air Show revealed a major news: 歼-20A will come out
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.
- 歼-20 patrol the South China Sea dream come true! The first flight of the oil-oil -20 was successful.
- Why is Japan’s “out of the cloud” class an aircraft carrier?
- Hang up! The Indian tank faced 2 times the Pakistani army but played a 1 to 10 battle loss ratio!
- Norwegian shipwreck salvage plan released Chinese crane ship overnight operation Nanjing semi-submersible ship is on standby