Trump lost his temper when he met this "powerful country"? These three major events hold the United States firmly.2019-02-09 09:17:38 184 ℃
Recently, Iran, as a powerful Middle East country, has been competing with the United States, ignoring Western sanctions, and has demonstrated a variety of weapons in less than 10 days: under
30 January, Iran launched three UAVs: "Kaman-12", "Sarkoz-2" and "Shahd-129", effectively enhancing the combat effectiveness of the Iraqi army. In addition, Iran also discloses two missiles that can be equipped with unmanned aerial vehicles - "Akahgar" and "Kossad-2". The former has a range of 300 kilometers and the latter 100 kilometers. Iran's anti-missile missile Shahin also appeared on the same day. On February 2, Iran announced a cruise missile with a range of more than 1350 kilometers. It is reported that the surface-to-surface missile can fly at low altitude and break through all the defense systems of the United States and Israel in service. It is believed that this is Iran's strong response to Israel's successful test of the "Arrow-3" anti-missile system at the end of January. On February 5, Iran refuted the EU's concerns about the development of ballistic missiles, claiming that everything was meant to deter the enemy and defend its own country, complaining that the EU's approach was not constructive, emphasizing that the INSTEX settlement mechanism by which Britain, France and Germany bypassed the U.S. purchase of Iranian crude oil was only a drop in the bucket, and it was too late. Iran also implies that Italy and Greece are not responsible for importing Iranian oil even if they are exempted by the United States.
seems to show that isolation can be broken without the EU. Iran announced on 5 February that it would agree to build a submarine pipeline with India to transport natural gas to Gujarat, India. India and Russia are interested in the project. On February 6, President Ruhani of Iran, in a tone of forgiveness for sinners, shouted to the United States that if the White House abandoned its hostile policy and apologized for past actions, we would be willing to accept the confession of the United States and the relationship between the United States and Iran would be repaired. Ruhani also pointedly appealed that "all countries in the Middle East should destroy weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear weapons", pointing directly at Israel, which the United States has taken refuge in. On the same day, when meeting with Syrian Foreign Minister, Ruhani declared that Syria had defeated the conspiracy of the United States and other Western countries, which was a triumph of Syria and the Middle East countries, and that cooperation between Iraq and Syria should continue to deepen. Visitor analysis, Ruhani's move seems to show the United States its influence as a regional power, deliberately or unconsciously highlighted the bargaining chip. The Iranian side also routinely urged the United States to withdraw from Syria as Trump said, and claimed that it was ready to help Syria rebuild after the withdrawal of U.S. troops. At the end of January, Iran's First Vice President visited Damascus and signed a number of agreements. However, Iran's self-proclaimed posture as a winner has slowed the pace of withdrawal by the United States.
Iranian media first exposed an underground factory of ballistic missiles in Iran on February 7. The plant is capable of producing a 1,000-kilometer Diezfuller surface-to-surface missile.
was also on February 7. The media quoted Iran's Deputy Defense Minister as saying that Iran had successfully launched the domestic satellite "Dusiti" on February 5 and put it into orbit. Iran also intends to launch a satellite called Dawn. The U.S. response was "known" and demanded that Iran stop the test firing, claiming that such acts violated United Nations resolutions. But it was resolutely rejected by the Iraqi side.
Iran's strength is partly due to Russia standing behind it. Russia and Kazakhstan will sign a food supply agreement with Iran on February 12. Since food and clothing are not a problem, Iran has no worries about the future, and the "oil-for-food" plan like the European Union has lost its interest. There is food in hand, not to mention oil in Iran. On January 23, Iran just discovered high-quality light crude oil in the southwestern province of Huzistan. Iran, which holds the fourth largest oil reserves in the world, is seeking ways to circumvent U.S. sanctions.
In order to avoid being strangled by the US economy, four Iranian banks decided to issue 1 billion encrypted currency PayMon, backed by gold, mainly for international buyers to pay for oil. The first batch of currencies will be issued in Britain, France, Germany, Switzerland, South Africa, Austria and Russia, which can effectively circumvent sanctions. The United States does want to bite Iran, but for the time being it can't find a place to bite, and it lacks the need for military action. Trump is very busy. There are at least three major events in the near future: the post-80s generation meeting with South Korea's northern neighbours at the end of February, whether to continue truce on March 1, the aftermath of withdrawing from the "China Guidance Treaty" needs to be digested, and the United States and Russia have just launched intercontinental ballistic missiles on February 5 and 6 respectively... It is undeniable that, without calculating the cost, the United States has the ability to solve the "powerful" Iran within two weeks, but what happens next? Syria and Afghanistan are hot potatoes that can't be thrown away. If we go to war with Iran, other hot spots will probably be neglected. Iran is afraid to see through the gains and losses of the United States, so it dares to continue to speak harshly. Sigh that Iraq did not catch up with the "good times". (End)
Note: This is the original manuscript of "Overseas Visitors".
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.