Germany's sudden outburst of ruthlessness does not rule out the embarrassment of using nuclear weapons against Russia and the United States2019-02-18 18:32:23 399 ℃
Germany's last close connection with the sensitive topic of nuclear weapons was in 1944. On the morning of Feb. 20 that year, when a Nazi ferry carrying heavy water, the important material for nuclear weapons, arrived at Lake Jake, Norway, there was a dull explosion under the ship. Then the ship sank to the bottom of the lake, along with Hitler's wishful thinking of possessing the world's first atomic bomb, and the Allied forces totally destroyed it. The possibility of developing an atomic bomb in Germany. Recently, German Defense Minister Ursula von Delaine publicly declared that Germany had not ruled out the deployment of defense weapons in response to the threat of Russian nuclear missiles, which included nuclear weapons. According to the principle of nuclear non-proliferation and the order established after the war, Germany has not allowed the development of nuclear weapons. The U.S. deploys a large number of tactical nuclear weapons in Germany, and Ursula's remarks may want to give full play to the role of the U.S. nuclear umbrella.
And once the world reacts through nuclear weapons, the world will inevitably fall into a state of nuclear war, which is obviously not what Trump's government wants to see. The relationship between virtue and virtue has always been complex. As early as the end of May 2017, US President Trung published a general "Twitter" message that Germany had a huge trade deficit with the United States, but Germany spent very little on NATO and military expenditure, which was very unfavorable to the United States. Just two days ago, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said, "What has happened in recent days has made me feel that, in some ways, our era of interdependence is coming to an end. In the future, Europeans should take their destiny in their own hands." Before Trump took office, the relationship between the two countries was an extremely important part of Western society. First of all, Germany still wants the United States to provide it with a nuclear umbrella. Germany believes that the relationship between the two countries remains an indispensable factor in ensuring the peaceful development of the European region in the context of NATO strategic cooperation, which includes the strong military presence of the United States on the European continent. Germany needs the protection of the United States, because the stronger Russia is not far away. The United States also needs the support of Germany and other European countries in balancing Russia. It is difficult for the United States to achieve this goal through its own efforts.
Secondly, Germany is fully capable of serving as the "military adviser" of U.S. policy towards Russia. Compared with France, Britain and other European powers, Germany is the most suitable country for this role in terms of comprehensive national strength and geographic location.
Both countries have mutual needs in the process of economic development, and regard each other as a very important market for sales and investment. After World War II, the German economy leaped at an astonishing speed, which was unexpected to the United States. And Germany's economy is much larger than Britain's. The former market, which is full of huge potential and power, is seen by the United States as a window through which goods flow into Eastern Europe.
However, to this day, Merkel's attitude towards the United States is very complicated and she no longer tolerates Trump's accusations against Germany, especially when Trump met with Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, and Jean Juncker, President of the European Commission in Belgium, and said: "Germans are very bad, they sold millions of dollars in our country. A car is terrible. This made Merkel very disgusted.
Ursula's remarks fully reflect Germany's ambition to show off its influence from the United States, but the fact is that in the future, Germany will still have to rely on the nuclear umbrella provided by the United States. (sharp edge DARK)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.