First cut? The Pakistani "Xiaolong" Army has destroyed seven printing machines2019-03-01 15:46:54 478 ℃
According to Samaa TV, Pakistan, on the Pakistan side of the actual control line in Kashmir, the Pakistani Air Force JF-17 "Lightning" (FC-1 "Dragon") fighter plane successfully shot down an Indian Air Force MiG-21 Bison fighter plane. The Indian Air Force also confirmed the loss of a MiG-21 fighter plane in the area that day. If the report is true, this is the first air-to-air combat result since the JF-17's service. The picture shows a picture of the Pakistan air war movie Sherdil, JF-17 launching an air-to-air missile instantly.Pakistani air war movie "Sherdil" clip, Pakistani JF-17 fighter locks in Indian "Mirage" 2000 fighter and launches Missile Dynamic map.
The picture shows the wreckage of the Indian MiG-21 Bison fighter which was shot down by Pakistani Army soldiers in the control area on the side of Pakistan. On the upper right is an improved Mig-21 Bison data map of India.According to Pakistani media reports, the Pakistani pilots who completed this battle were named Hassan Sidik, belonging to the 26th Air Force Squadron (nicknamed "Black Spider") and stationed at Peshawar Air Force Base. The Black Spider Squadron was one of the old "meritorious troops" of the Pakistani Air Force, having shot down seven Indian fighter planes and injured at least two others in the Third Indo-Pakistani War in 1971. The picture shows the JF-17 fighter plane and pilot of the Air Force Black Spider Squadron participating in the Zhuhai Air Show in 2018. img src="/1ydzximg/0LOU78WycX"/>p>Black Spider Squadron has used F-86 "saber" fighter, J-6 fighter and strong-5C attacker successively, then formally replaced JF-17 fighter in 2010, and participated in the Zhuhai Air Show in that year, and made a wonderful flight performance. The picture shows the JF-17 fighter plane of the Black Spider Squadron, which presented at the Zhuhai Air Show in November 2010.
FC-1 "Dragon" (JF-17 "Lightning" is PAF number) fighter, which originated from the "Super-7" light fighter plan proposed by China Aviation Industry Chengdu Aircraft Company in 1988, when the Pakistani Air Force also urgently needed a cheap fighter that could match the F-16 fighter. The two sides formally signed a joint R&D contract in June 1996. In August 2003, the first prototype flight of FC-1 was successful. In June 2004, China and Pakistan signed a cooperative production contract in Pakistan, the name of which was formally changed to JF-17. In March 2007, JF-17 officially entered the Pakistani Air Force. It only took more than three years from the first flight to service.
JF-17 has a total length of 14.93 meters, a wingspan of 9.48 meters, a height of 4.88 meters and a maximum takeoff weight of 12.4 tons. The power system of the aircraft is equipped with a Russian RD-93 turbofan engine (with a maximum output power of 85.3 kNb), with a maximum flight speed of Mach 1.8 and a maximum combat radius of 1352 km. Three views of JF-17 fighter planes drawn by domestic specialists.
JF-17 continuously drops four Mk-82 dynamic charts.
JF-17 has seven external hanging points (4 under wings+2 wing tips+1 fuselage). It can hang a total of 3.6 tons of weapons and ammunition. Typical air combat equipments are 2 PL-5 combat bullets+4 SD-10 medium-range air-to-air missiles. The fixed weapon is a 23mm double barrel gun with 220 ammunition. The figure is a schematic diagram of JF-17 external weapon configuration.
As far as the integrated operational performance is concerned, the JF-17 fighter has reached the level of the third generation light fighter in the mid-western world, which is comparable to the early American F-16 fighter. According to Pakistani media reports, JF-17 has just successfully completed its first "beyond visual range" medium-range air-to-air missile live target in 2018. The picture shows JF-17 flying over Vietnam's Jar Palbat Peak (the ninth highest peak in the world), with SD-10 medium-range air-to-air missile hanging under its wings.
Professional B. Draws the instantaneous art map of JF-17 fighter launching SD-10 medium-range air-to-air missile.
JF-17's follow-up improvement projects also include the addition of fuselage conformal tank (CFT) and the replacement of active phased array radar (AESA). It is foreseeable that in the near future, after further technical improvements, the integrated operational performance of JF-17 will be further improved. The picture shows the JF-17 fighter with CFT tank.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.