The Marine Parade of 2019 is scheduled! Inventory of Four Points of View2019-03-01 15:46:59 311 ℃
At the routine press conference of the Ministry of Defense today (February 28, 2019) afternoon,
, Ren Guoqiang, deputy director of the Press Bureau of the Ministry of Defense and spokesman of the Ministry of Defense, announced publicly for the first time that on April 23, this year, China will hold the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy in Qingdao, Shandong Province.
According to the usual practice, the so-called "multi-national naval activities", whose main task is to take the naval vessels and naval air forces of our country as the main body, and the visiting naval vessels of all countries jointly participate in the naval parade (also known as "parade ship type"). On April 23, 2009, on the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Navy, China also held a grand "multinational naval activities". For various reasons, the "multi-national naval activities" ten years ago has been difficult to find complete and clear video information on various video websites, but Yang Aihong bought the supplement "Maritime Parade Records" issued by the magazine "Modern Ships" at that time, and can still see the grand occasion at that time.
is the book of April 12, 2018, China held a huge maritime parade in the South China Sea, but did not invite foreign troops to participate. Compared with the Yellow Sea parade in 2009 and the South China Sea parade in 2018, our People's Navy troops, regardless of the number of ships or the degree of modernization of equipment, have stepped onto a new stage, especially the spectacular formation of the first carrier of the People's Navy, Liaoning, as the Chinese army, which is even more exciting.
Runlin, eagles like clouds
and what will be the attractions of this "multi-national naval activity" to be held more than a month later? Look at
How many aircraft carriers will appear in China? There is no doubt that Liaoning Ship, which has been repaired on a large scale for the first time after its service and has returned to its home port near Qingdao, will participate in the "multinational naval activities" in 2019. Therefore, the question of "how many aircraft carriers will be present in our country" is equivalent to asking "whether the second aircraft carrier will be present or not". As is known to all,
, the second aircraft carrier has not been put into service at present, and all the naval vessels that our army has participated in the maritime parades are active ships. Therefore, according to the usual practice, the second aircraft carrier has not yet had the political conditions to participate in the military parade at sea. But! The second aircraft carrier has completed many trial voyages. Although there is no trace of fixed-wing carrier aircraft taking off and landing, at least the navigational ability is no problem, and the Marine Parade does not need a live performance of carrier aircraft taking off and landing, as long as the ship can run. That is to say, the technical conditions for the second aircraft carrier to participate in the "multinational naval activities" in 2019 are basically mature.
The second aircraft carrier would be very good if it could complete all the test subjects on April 23, even if it did not complete all the test subjects, it would be necessary to enter the service ahead of schedule. —— Anyway, Liaoning Ship also completed the take-off and landing test of carrier-based aircraft after its entry into service. It is also reasonable to set a precedent for the second aircraft carrier to enter service and make its appearance in the "Multinational Naval Activities" in 2019.
If, as Yang Aihong thought, the second aircraft carrier of our country also participates in the "multi-national naval activities" in 2019, it will surely overtake the lead of Liaoning ships and become the number one star ship of the day, while the first naval battle of the People's Navy, ah no, will be formed for the first time. The only regret that may arise is that the carrier-based aircraft force may not be able to fill the flight decks of two carriers at that time... < p > < p > < strong > Watch whether the large destroyer type 2055 will appear? The question of
is similar to the question of whether the second aircraft carrier will be on the stage or not. The technical conditions are basically mature, depending on the political conditions. By the way, if the second aircraft carrier and the first 055 destroyer are declared to be in service in the next month or more, their nerves are afraid to burst: the first time there is a double carrier formation, the first time there is a large 10,000-ton destroyer, the happiness of the two superimposed, it is extremely exciting!
Look at three warships which will become review warships?
The Yellow Sea parade in 2009 served as a review ship for the 051C destroyer Shijiazhuang belonging to a destroyer detachment of the North Sea Fleet, and for the 2018 South China Sea parade, the 052D destroyer belonging to a destroyer detachment of the South China Sea Fleet, Changsha, served as a review ship. According to this convention, the inspection ship of "Multinational Naval Activities" in 2019 is likely to be a new destroyer belonging to the East China Sea Fleet, and according to legend, the first destroyer of Type 055 is also belonging to the East China Sea Fleet...
Look at what ships the U.S. Navy is sending? Considering the delicate relationship between China and the United States and the two armies, it is really a question of what ship the U.S. Navy will send to us, even if the U.S. Navy will send a ship to us. Of course, this depends first and foremost on whether we invite the U.S. side. If we invite the US side and the US side agrees, what ship may the US send?
At the Yellow Sea parade in 2009, the US Navy was invited to send a destroyer named Fitzgerald, belonging to the 7th Fleet, to celebrate (yes, the unlucky warship that was damaged by a merchant ship in 2017). If the criteria for the 2009 Yellow Sea parade are to be continued, the US Navy should also draw a destroyer from the 7th Fleet this time. —— However, in the eighth destroyer of the 15th destroyer squadron under the 7th Fleet, not only the Fitzgerald was disfigured in 2017, but also the McCain was hit by a merchant ship in the same year. These two unfortunate children are still repairing. They can't come anymore.
The disfigured Fitzgerald in 2017
is worth mentioning: In the Yellow Sea parade in 2009, the largest surface warships of the Chinese Navy were the dock landing ships 071, the most advanced were the dock landing ships 051C and 052B destroyers; the United States Navy sent a class of "Ali Burke" destroyers, which did not seem too much. Make it public and show off slightly. Now, the Chinese navy has to board at least one aircraft carrier, and the destroyer force must have a bunch of 052D destroyers, and maybe even 055 destroyers. If the U.S. Navy still only comes to "Ali Burke", it will be a bit ugly.
Of course, the U.S. Navy would be exaggerating if it came to an aircraft carrier. Yang Aihong believes that the best way to meet the face of the U.S. Navy is to send an amphibious attack ship: more than 40,000 tons of drainage, smaller than the Liaoning ship, but it is also a flat-topped ship. Better yet, it can also flexibly adjust deterrence: if you don't want to overstimulate your opponent, empty the flight deck; if you want to show your muscles, put a slip of "fat electricity" on the flight deck.
This is Yang Aihongnaobu, of course, it is still a question whether the US Navy will come or not after all... It's more than a month before April 23. Let's wait and see.~
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.