Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage2019-04-01 11:24:51 418 ℃
Russian beauty is a frequent visitor to the launching ceremony of shipsOn March 28, a new Kilo class conventional submarine was launched in the submarine workshop of the Naval Shipyard of St. Petersburg, Russia, which was named "Kamchatka-Peter Pavlovsk". This is the first of six new generation 636.3 conventional submarines built by the Russian Navy for the Pacific Fleet, the latest improvement of the famous 636 Kilo class submarine. The launching ceremony was solemn and solemn. The shipyard invited a female drum band composed of beautiful women to perform live, and a priest to "open up" the new submarine. The ceremony was grand and warm, attracting many people to watch. Does the figure of
match the submarine? According to Russian tradition, when serving a new submarine, there are usually two essential highlights: one is that the priest lights the new submarine and smashes champagne at the head of the ship, the other is inviting a beautiful drum band to cheer up. For the former, it is almost the tradition of Western and European religions, which need not be repeated here. For the latter, it is particularly noticeable, because young Russian beautiful women are outstanding in appearance, usually before marriage are the best, so the emergence of this drum band composed of beautiful women, often become the highlight of the launching ceremony and attract attention. The stern close-up of the submarine
636.6 shows its masswhile the 636.3 submarine "Kamchatka-Peter Pavlovsk" launched this time belongs to the multi-purpose diesel electric submarine, also known as the "Warsaw Woman" class, which was built for the Russian Navy Pacific Fleet. The boat has a length of 73.8 meters, a width of 9.9 meters, a draft depth of 6.2 meters, a submergence depth of 300 meters, a maximum underwater speed of 20 knots, a maximum drainage of 3950 tons, and a manned personnel of 52 persons. It can launch a high-precision "caliber-NK" cruise missile with the capability of long-range striking enemy inland targets. In addition, the new generation of 636.3 submarines inherited the nickname of "Kilo" class "Ocean Black Hole".
Beautiful legs of beautiful women are indeed eye-catchingIn the Russian navy, the 636 Kilo class submarine belongs to the third generation conventional submarine, which was originally replaced by the 677 "Lada" class, but since the first submarine of the latter, "St. Petersburg" was delivered in 2004, many technical problems have been exposed, and it has not been obtained for a long time. To solve this problem, its construction has not continued. However, the Russian Navy chose the improved 636 submarine, the 636.3 submarine. This type of submarine has been improved in comprehensive stealth, sonar detection and automatic control, and its technical data has been greatly improved compared with model 636, so it has a strong anti-submarine and anti-surface warship combat capability.
636.3 submarines can launch submarine-launched cruise missilesAnalysis shows that for young Russian women, the figure of a girl is generally symmetrical and beautiful, especially in the eyes of many men. So, when the new Russian warships were launched, almost a tradition had been formed. Drum bands composed of beautiful women were required to play for fun. The new 636.3 submarine is also a special object in the eyes of the Russian navy, so that the two special objects reflect each other, naturally becoming the highlight of the Russian naval ship launching site. Today, in the Russian navy, the Black Sea Fleet has basically received six 636.3 submarines, and now it begins to receive the Pacific Fleet. It is expected that after all six new submarines are in service, the Russian Navy's ability to deal with U.S. and Japanese submarines will be greatly improved.
(Military Review Chen Guangwen, written in April 2019)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.