Why should the Central Military Commission approve the new airport in Ruijin, Jiangxi? The reason is here.2019-04-01 11:24:54 37 ℃
A few days ago, Jiangxi official information disclosed that Ruijin Airport was approved by the State Council and the Central Military Commission. The new Ruijin Civil Airport is a domestic branch airport. The news of
aroused the curiosity of Zheng Knowing (Wechat ID: upolitics). Why does a new civil airport in a county-level city need to be approved by the Central Military Commission? Is this related to the history of the old Ruijin Revolutionary Area?Zheng Zhizhi interviewed civil aviation practitioners and found that the answer was not the same. So, what procedures do we need to go through to build a new airport in our country?
In fact, not only Ruijin Airport, but also the government found that many airports had obtained the approval documents jointly developed by the State Council and the Central Military Commission before the start of construction. As a local civil airport, why should we obtain the approval and consent of the Military Commission beforehand?
In this regard, the above insiders disclosed to the government: "When an airplane goes to the sky, it must be regulated and managed, not fly at will, but must have a prescribed concept of passage and airspace. For example, as we all know, there is a no-fly zone over the central area of Beijing, and no aircraft can enter it. At present, China's military carries out airspace management functions. When it comes to airspace issues, they are generally checked and approved by relevant departments such as the Central Military Commission's Air Traffic Control Committee. The establishment of a new civil airport, whether passenger or cargo aircraft, will inevitably bring about new fixed routes. The airspace issues involved must be approved and approved by the Central Military Commission.
Civil aviation and navigational airports are different
, so are all airports established through the above steps? The answer is not so absolute.
The above-mentioned people also reminded the government that not all airports need such a process of approval by the Military Commission. "Airports with fixed routes, cross-regional and high flying altitudes certainly need the approval of the Central Military Commission for construction, but those with lower flying altitudes do not need such airports as navigation airports and landing points." According to the data of
, civil airports can be roughly divided into civil aviation airports and navigable airports.< p> The so-called civil aviation airport is a large-scale air transport airport, serving passengers, cargo, mail and so on. The takeoff and landing planes generally fly at altitudes of more than 5,400 meters and at speeds of 700 km/h. They travel between regions and cities with fixed time routes.
and general aviation mainly serves the society, carrying out such tasks as protecting agriculture and forestry, emergency rescue and forest fire fighting. The takeoff and landing aircraft flies at altitudes below 1000 meters and speeds 300 kilometers per hour. Aircraft operations generally need to fly maneuverably according to the nature of the mission, without fixed routes, but navigable missions have pre-defined flight areas, which can only fly within the specified areas and altitudes.
The above-mentioned people said that the navigation flight mission also plays an important role in emergency rescue and social construction, but the lack of China's navigation airport and pilot needs to promote development. Therefore, the current approval process for navigable airports is trying to simplify. "There is a significant difference in flight altitude between civil aviation airport and airport takeoff and landing aircraft, but it should be noted that the need for the approval of the Military Commission is not only highly relevant." How many steps will the new airport take?
Finally, the industry introduced the general process of the new airport to Zhengzhi (Wechat ID: upolitics).
- Firstly, it is necessary to determine the airport location and submit a report to the State Council and the Central Military Commission for approval after basic demonstration;
- secondly, it is necessary to make a feasibility study report after the approval and consent of the State Council and the Central Military Commission. Feasibility study involves the scale of airport construction, throughput after operation, cost and revenue expectations, as well as the impact on land, environmental protection and social stability. Generally speaking, airports are mostly key projects of the state, and relevant reports need to be submitted to the NDRC for approval; < li> Thirdly, after getting the approval of the NDRC system, a series of permit documents can be applied for in theory; < li> < strong> Finally, through the refinement of the construction plan, we can enter the stage of construction. In addition to
, Zheng knows that the source of funds for the construction of the airport also determines the approval process to a certain extent.
The above-mentioned persons submit the research report to the development and reform system as an example. If the state invests in the construction, that is to say, the state spends money, then they need to submit to the National Development and Reform Commission for retaliation; if the local investment, then they can submit to the provincial development and reform department. "There is another case, if it is enterprise investment, do not need to spend government money, then only need to go to the local development and reform department for the record."
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.
- Church apprentice starved to death master? The Pakistani iron fighter can buy 7 million, and China can't open this price.