Iran's Supreme Leader shouted to Iraq to expel US troops as soon as possible2019-04-07 08:02:55 224 ℃
Original title: Iran's Supreme Leader urged Iraq to expel US troops from Iraq as soon as possible
Iran's Supreme Leader Hameneituyuan: Reuters
[Global Network Comprehensive Report], Reuters reported on 6, during the visit of Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mehdi to Iran, Iran's Supreme Leader Hamenei said that Baghdad should indeed Make sure that the U.S. troops are withdrawn as soon as possible. Analysts say the move shows Tehran's strong influence in Baghdad.
"Iraq must ensure that Americans withdraw from Iraq as soon as possible, because when the United States is stationed in a country for a long time, it becomes very difficult to drive them away." Khamenei quoted the official Iranian media as saying.
Khamenei also said: "The Iraqi government, Parliament and incumbent political activists are unpopular to Americans, and the United States is plotting to remove them from Iraqi politics."
The day before, several foreign media quoted US government officials as saying that the Trump Administration planned to list the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a "foreign terrorist organization". If the U.S. carries out this decision, it will be the first time Washington has listed foreign troops as "terrorist organizations". Heshmatollah Falahatpisheh, chairman of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian Parliament, responded by saying that if Washington blacklisted Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guards as terrorists, Iran would blacklist the U.S. military as terrorists in its own country.
reports that since the overthrow of Saddam Hussein in 2003, the United States and Iraq have been fighting for influence in Iraq. The hostility between Iran and the United States has worsened after President Trump decided last year to withdraw from the Iranian nuclear agreement and impose economic sanctions on Iran.Responsible Editor: Fu Haitao
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.