Antiaircraft artillery of the Chinese Liberation Army (PLA) used to overturn thousands of American fighter planes to resist US aggression and assist Vietnam. It is still unclear how beautiful the United States is.2019-04-07 08:02:55 92 ℃
Referring to how to maintain and maintain equipment, defeat powerful enemies, spend the least money to do the most successful things, and look around the world, only the PLA has been adhering to the spirit of hard struggle to do the best and best. From the earliest unconscious guns within 20 meters, the well-equipped Naming Party Army and the U.S. Army were discouraged; then, during the period of anti-U.S. and Vietnam assistance, the PLA drowned thousands of U.S. fighter planes by earthwork; since the new century, the U.S. Army has spent 90 billion dollars to achieve tank over-the-horizon operations indefinitely; planted kelp fishing nets by earthwork to catch foreign submarines; The earth method cools the deck of the warship; even our King of War 99A main battle tank does its best to tie a piece of wood behind it. Some of the brainstorming methods of warfare that the U.S. military has not yet understood. Today, Yang Yang will tell you the story behind these indigenous methods.
About "No Conscience Gun". We have talked a lot about this program before, so Yang Yang will not talk too much. During the period of resisting US aggression and aiding Vietnam, the PLA used soil methods to turn over thousands of US fighter planes, which was purely a technical work. During the period of anti-U.S. and Vietnam assistance, the U.S. Army used a large number of steel ball shrapnel with strong lethality to its personnel. Through a series of blood lessons, the Chinese Air Force combat forces gradually summed up a set of effective measures to deal with it: eight measures of "small, deep, slope, pit, ditch, hole, cover and dispersal", taking appropriate evacuation without affecting command, coordination and fire collection.“ Scattered configuration. In addition to
, our army has also re-used the tactics of "fire-gathering melee" commonly used in the Korean War. When carrying out mobile operations, the anti-aircraft artillery troops often adopt the methods of "true or false, revealing the true or false, and luring the enemy into hooking" to strike the enemy planes unexpectedly. After the war, according to the achievements of our air force and army full-time air defense forces, at least more than 1,000 American planes were shot down.
Since the new century, the PLA has used soil to achieve tank beyond visual range operations, which the US army has spent $90 billion on; as we all know, the US Armored Forces have been pursuing long-range firepower.
Especially after the Iraq War in 2003, the US Army intends to invest US$93 billion in the research of a lightweight high-tech tank. This new type of combat system needs to be able to rapidly project precise firepower, quickly destroy multiple long-range targets, and have long-range shooting capability of direct aiming for 2 km and non-direct aiming for 12-16 km.
The result was six years later, and in 2009, the U.S. Army had to abandon the plan. The reason is that the total cost of the system has soared from $93 billion to $200 billion, and even if the U.S. military has no money, it will not be able to afford it! Coincidentally, the American plan was implemented by the Chinese People's Liberation Army on the other side of the globe in 2015.
According to relevant reports, a main battle tank of an Armored Regiment of the Army conducted an ultra-long-range live ammunition firing training, hit the target accurately at the limit distance of 9 kilometers, and the U.S. Army invested a huge amount of money in innovative methods of warfare to study, which was replaced by a tank long-range range range shooting system by senior engineers of our army. The preparation time of tank launching is reduced to less than 1 minute, and it also has the ability of long-range shooting. It can carry out ultra-long-range fire-gathering in battalion and company units. Later, after technical popularization, even 59 tanks in active service have the ability of ultra-long-range fire-shooting with active attack.
Our indigenous methods have also reconnaissance of foreign submarines many times, and have made great achievements in warfare! In March 2007, an Australian Navy Corinth-class conventional submarine, the Farncob, came to China with a covert face to decipher the codes of communication systems. Who knows that there are unexpected storms and eventual misfortunes on the submarine? The ill-gotten submarine was eventually caught by the fishing nets laid by Chinese fishing boats and the propellers wrapped by mariculture cables, and had to float and flee. Later, the Bureau specifically talked about that in order to prevent the submarines of the United States and its allies from traveling to the coast of our country, we used to lay out fishing nets on a large scale in the coastal areas, cultivate kelp, and specialize in all kinds of sneaky trick-or-treating activities.
soil method can also reduce the temperature and prolong the life of warships. We know that the erosion of sea water, the high temperature tail flame of weapon launching, is very serious to the corrosion of metal, especially ships. For example, this picture of our destroyer launching infrared chaff decoy, which has been circulating for a long time on the internet, has aroused widespread speculation about several rubbish plastic bags marked with red circles in the lower left corner of the picture. Later, the authorities explained that the garbage bag contained fresh water for cooling. Put these things behind the weapon launching port. When the rocket was launched, the tail flame of the rocket would burn through the plastic bag. At this time, the water in the plastic bag could play a role in cooling and protecting the rust-proof paint of the warship. Don't underestimate this kind of soil method, which is really very effective and inexpensive. No money.
As for the 99 series of tanks mentioned by netizens, a 1-2m-long, soil-dredged wood is tied behind them. This scientific name is self-rescue log. If the tank sinks into mud and the mud is greater than the resistance, the tank driver can use self-rescue log to place it on the front track of the vehicle, and let the tank use the log as the focus, etc. After that, put the wood on the track of the tank's nose so that it can leave the muddy ground again and again. The U.S. military usually uses tank tractors to pull tanks forward. Usually this method can be used. In case of battlefield or emergency, our method is time-saving and labor-saving. In fact, the reason why the PLA has done a good job in maintenance is not that the maintenance technology is advanced, but that it is more due to the hard and simple work style and hard working spirit. It has always been our tradition to spend a small amount of money on big things.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.