Just after NATO's largest fleet arrived in the Black Sea, the Russian army fired 50 missiles and sank several ships face to face.2019-04-07 08:03:03 391 ℃
NATO's largest multinational military exercise in the history of the Black Sea was officially launched at a time when the results of Ukraine's presidential election were still uncertain. According to the Ukrainian Independent News Agency (UNIAN) report on April 5, at least 20 warships and nearly 50 aircraft from Romania, Ukraine, Turkey, Bulgaria, the Netherlands, Canada and Greece completed the assembly in the Black Sea on the same day, and opened the prelude of the "Shield-19" live ammunition joint exercise. On the previous day, NATO foreign ministers agreed to further strengthen their military presence in the Black Sea, including more intensive aerial reconnaissance of Russia's "occupied areas" and borders, and more NATO warships to "protect" Ukraine in order to restore "freedom of navigation" in the Black Sea and the Kachi Strait.
In addition to the continuous sinking of many decommissioned warships by the Black Sea Fleet, the air defense forces of the southern Russian military area also launched more than 40 armour-S1 and beech M1-2 air defense missile systems to conduct large-scale live ammunition air defense exercises in the border areas along the Black Sea. More than 500 participating Russian soldiers fired dozens of anti-aircraft missiles in succession according to orders issued, shooting down more than 20 air targets attacked at high speed. Russian military sources said that these "enemy" targets, including fighter aircraft, helicopter gunships, unmanned aerial vehicles and cruise missiles, were locked in as soon as they entered the air defense system's farthest strike boundary, and the result became "no doubt".A statement issued by the southern military region of Russia emphasized that both the Black Sea fleet and the air defense forces had declared the limits of the no-flight zones to the outside world in advance, so no civil or military vessels or aircraft should enter the above-mentioned zones. Among them, the entry of civil ships and aircraft will lead to misfire, while the approach of military aircraft will be regarded as threatening, and the Russian army has the right to "sink or shoot down". Russian media believe that on the same day that NATO's largest fleet held exercises in the Black Sea, the Russian army conducted such large-scale sea-air live ammunition firing exercises, warning meaning is clear and strong.
Although the United States, Britain and France and other NATO military powers did not send warships to participate in the "Shield-19 at Sea" exercise, there are analyses that NATO, with relatively weak naval power, took the lead in exploring the way for the implementation of the plan to expand the black naval presence after the naval power. In addition, although NATO's fleet is large, its air strike capability is not strong. The reason why the Russian army held large-scale air defense exercises was that a B-52H strategic bomber of the US Air Force had flown from Britain to Romania. It is also the first time in years that U.S. bombers with nuclear strike capabilities have been deployed along the Black Sea, only 400 kilometers from the Russian occupied Crimean Peninsula and less than 1,000 kilometers from Moscow.
Military experts believe that the Russian naval and air manoeuvres held in the Black Sea are not only a strong response to NATO's decision to expand its military presence in the region, but also a warning to NATO members and partners along the Black Sea. For Ukraine and Georgia, Russia's strategy is to try to prevent or delay their accession to NATO. For Romania and Bulgaria, which are already NATO members, Russia is trying to maintain strong military pressure on them.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- 2019-02-09In this battle, the division commander did not fight a company with ten times the strength! It directly resulted in the total annihilation of 50,000 troops.
- 2019-01-31This is not an exercise! The Italian carrier was wounded by multiple rockets and the attackers were allies of the United States.
- 2018-12-24The United States signs an order to withdraw troops from Syria. Orderer: Matisse, who is leaving
- 2018-12-13Why is my country not equipped with grenade and grenade launchers? A small part is not fixed!
- 2018-12-03The loss of soldiers will be dismal: the US media counts 5 catastrophic wars in the United States
- 2018-11-17The Chinese Navy's 20,000-ton ship appeared in the East China Sea.
- 2018-11-14The first Aegis ship in history was sunk, and a large area of pollution was formed along the Norwegian coast.
- 2018-11-10New progress in military reform: new appearance of the PLA General Hospital
- 2018-11-07In the days when Wang Wei sacrificed 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, China had its own "Cobra" maneuver.
- US media: US cruiser broke into Liaoning Ship Forbidden Area and Chinese carrier captain scolded US military Colonel
- The front page of the military newspaper introduces the "blood wolf" of the special forces: undertaking operations in cold areas
- Global Times: Mainland military aircraft flying over the "Taihai Midline"? Hope is true
- Super Beautiful Eye Russian Navy's New Ocean Black Hole Launched in Long Legs to Encourage
- Apocalypse of Modern Naval War: Naval Competition in the Third Indo-Pakistani War
- Russia's biggest nightmare has come. NATO bayonets are approaching the country. How does Putin fight back?
- The U.S. Army showed off its new technology and advertised for China.
- The United States announced a major news, marking the world's heavyweight electromagnetic gun competition has decided the result!
- Internal exposure of domestic 039A submarine: dormitory like hard sleeper, kitchen with oven
- Clever design! The Syrian rebels captured the Russian military robots and just wanted to give the US military a loud noise.