3D printing industry gradually cold: who Chaoyang whose grave?2017-06-12 22:05:15 80 ℃
In the twinkling of an eye, CES Asia Exhibition ShangHai Railway Station came third years, this is also the 3D printing category in this exhibition for third years. Compared with 2015 when the establishment of specialized 3D printing area, dozens of exhibitors exhibitors, 3D printing category this year, a lot less, interspersed in the N1 Museum, audio, video, intelligent equipment, robotics based exhibits. Is the 3D printing industry changed, or has the CES Asia show changed? The answer is, both are changing.
CES Asia exhibition, 3D print status, who's Chaoyang, whose grave?
Two years, Hedong, two years, Hexi
There is a saying called "thirty years on the west side, thirty years of Hexi", describing the impermanence of the world, the rise and fall of change. In the consumer electronics industry, the use of "two years, two years Hexi" to describe more appropriate. 3D printing, VR, AR, robotics and artificial intelligence, each of the forefront of hot spots are almost instantaneous detonation concerns, in one to two years later attributed to silence.
In 2015, the first CES Asian exhibition, the audience's curiosity about 3D printing impressed me
In about three years ago, 3D printing in China hot, scenery temporarily no two, and even "3D print into every family" argument. This exhibition from the CES Asia ShangHai Railway Station three years of 3D printing category exhibitors can also see, in the consumer electronics industry, 3D printing attention gradually fade.
Domestic rush to 3D printing boom, 3D printing project or 3D printing start-up enterprises, has also died a batch. Once the DIY type, very immature 3D printer kit is now rare, and that is only a test car enthusiasts' enthusiasm, does not have the application value.
Remember correctly, CEL is the only one of the 3D printing categories that has been exhibiting in CES Asia for three consecutive years
We hold the view that, in the consumer electronics industry, an emerging technology or product, if it can not quickly enter the ordinary people's lives and change people's way of life, it is no more than two years of heat. A good example of this is the smart phone, where Apple created a disruptive mobile phone experience, Android used it for everyone, and finally became part of a normal human life.
• attention diversion in 2017
In 2017 the CES Asia show, 3D printing category attention is no longer, and people quickly turn their attention to virtual reality, augmented reality and artificial intelligence. Especially Google AlphaGO in 2016 to 2017, just a year, incredible go record, in the hands of human chess can not find any one can beat AlphaGO. Artificial intelligence, the so-called AI, is the focus of the world.
Once, the Terminator movie inspired people to think about artificial intelligence
Now, AlphaGo has re opened the application of artificial intelligence exploration
While 3D printing category despite low attention, there are still many bright spots. Artec's new handheld wireless 3D scanner, Leo, is really a portable, anytime, anywhere 3D scanning product. The built-in ARM processor and NVIDIA GPU and SSD SSD, standard touch screen, 3D data structure light scanning technology can capture real-time objects and surface color information, and file based storage; follow through wireless network can transfer to the PC for further processing. Of course, its scanning accuracy and performance are improved.
Artec Leo handheld wireless 3D scanner
The workers are scanning a piece of Art
The Leo 3D scanner has many uses, simple operation, and accurate, fast and convenient 3D scanning.
There are Polysher 3D weikong prints polishing machine Rainpower display, with PolySmooth 3D printing supplies, can be formed on the surface of the effect is very smooth and bright in a short time after fumigation ethanol vapor, similar to electronic products, piano paint effect. Moreover, because of alcohol, the whole polishing process is non-toxic and harmless. It is also safe enough to touch the goods directly by hand, and provides a new polishing method with excellent results.
Polysher polishing machine
3D print headset display model before polishing and after polishing contrast
CES Asia Exhibition 3D printing category highlights, so that 3D scanning, +3D printing industry has become more perfect, more abundant means, more widely used.
Whose grave is whose morning sun?
In the consumer electronics industry, 3D printing is not dead, went into the grave? 3D Systems has discontinued the home 3D printer, the MakerBot steering education and professional consumer (Prosumer), and the 3D printing category at the CES Asia show is becoming less and less, and it looks like this. However, we believe that it is the evolution of commercial 3D printing that affects the consumer electronics industry in another way.
Stratasys next generation clustered 3D printing technology
3D Systems next generation 3D printing technology Figure 4
That is customization, accelerated design, research and development, improved product experience, and even direct manufacturing. The material is more abundant, including nylon, polyester, composite materials, composite materials, metal, ceramic, sand, and a variety of modified materials, making 3D printing products have a variety of physical and chemical properties, application requirements, different scenarios. And HP's latest 3D printing technology, you can customize to print the rigidity, flexibility, conductivity and other physical properties.
3D printed material is greatly enriched
There are more efficient 3D printing production methods, in addition to high-speed CLIP 3D printing technology, Stratasys and 3D Systems have launched a new generation of higher clustering and automated 3D printing technology.
So, earplugs, personal customization holding smart glass, more beautiful and comfortable sports watch and practical perfect fit sunglasses, and so on a class of consumer goods will be more humane, with better user experience, and the future of this type of products listed even shorter time, experience more nearly perfect. Ordinary consumers do not perceive 3D printing technology, but this technology subtly changes the way people live.
3D print customized products to shorten the time to market, improve product experience
Borrowed from the text of the Qing Dynasty to sum up, that is, "3D printing has never left," he just exists in a different way".
Guess you like
- 2018-05-04Telecom operators, say goodbye to "packages"!
- 2018-05-04The mobile phone is very busy recently: Lei Jun visits not forget the show new machine Samsung boss learned from Xiaomi
- 2018-05-04Xiaomi officially listed in Hong Kong, A shares concept boiling! Full interpretation of the three highlights (with the list of the most benefited shares)
- 2018-05-03Xiaomi submits the IPO application or the first share of “shares with different rights” of Chenggang Stock Exchange
- 2018-05-02The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- 2018-05-02China Unicom Announces that Tencent Wang Card has exceeded 100 million users
- 2018-05-02How large is the 128GB storage capacity and how many photos and games can be placed?
- 2018-05-02Peer iOS system: domestic mobile phone can finally do it!
- 2018-05-02The richest man on the planet: earning 200 billion yuan a year. His worth is the sum of Gatsga's cloud.
- 2018-04-30The opportunity in Wechat, the fight is just the beginning
- Never forget - the embassy of Yugoslavia was bombed 19 years ago!
- keep the change! I am the engineer of Xiaomi Gonghao 1001
- China Alumni Wealth List: Ma Huateng brings Tencent to rolling Beijing University, and Ma Yun brings his own school into the top three
- Annual salary fell 30 million companies evaporated 5.7 billion! Millet listed he may be the most lost
- Sword moment, the first AI textbook into the classroom! Behind this is a national-level grand strategy!
- The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- ZTE: It will provide information to the United States according to procedures. Stocks continue to be suspended
- Apple will send 100 billion U.S. dollars to overseas shareholders this week.
- Taobao ads are suspected of gender discrimination and false propaganda. Alibaba's repeated mistakes are no longer tolerated by users.
- Rejected profits, parity in the end: Lei Jun made a decision to make friends