Don't use this! The most stupid code list of the year 20172017-12-28 18:32:30 675 ℃
every year at the end of the year, SplashData companies list the hottest passwords of the past year through a number of stolen account passwords published by hackers. In the past 6 years, it has been the same every year, and this year is no exception.
, you probably know what the two most commonly used is: in the 5 million passages that have been leaked, the two most used ones are "123456" and "password". There are also some new pits codes this year, including "starwars" (Star Wars) , "monkey" (monkey) , iloveyou (I love you) , whatever whatever (), and . And one of the most relevant words is probably "letmein" (let me in) , as the most ironic, it must be nominated for "trustno1" ( who don't believe) . If a password doesn't appear on the previous year's list, SplashData will list it as a new word. Morgan Slain, executive director of
SplashData, said at the press conference, "although the latest" Star Wars "has created a box office miracle, it is very unsafe to use" Star Wars "to make passwords. Hackers will be common with popular culture and sports events in the vocabulary to decrypt people's network account, because they know that many people love to use these words when the password is simple and easy to remember."
SplashData likes this list to remind people to pay attention to network security. But from the data of this year and before, we are still too stupid - a lot of simple passwords can be cracked even by the most amateur hacker.
SplashData said that the list data were mainly from North American and Western European countries, and the passwords did not include the password that was leaked by the small yellow net security vulnerabilities, or the cracked passwords in YAHOO's "hacking day" activities. The true passwords of
must be long enough to avoid common words. It's very common for passwords to be stolen now, so don't use the same password on multiple accounts. If you think the password is too bad to remember, you can try to use the password management software. Good password management software can not only help you track your password, but also generate a secure password., in short, the following is the seventh annual "most
Guess you like
- 2018-06-08Champions Li Yanhong and Liu Qiangdong's space-time confrontation
- 2018-06-08Compromise with employees and stop renewing with the Department of Defense. This is a story that only happens on Google.
- 2018-05-04Telecom operators, say goodbye to "packages"!
- 2018-05-04The mobile phone is very busy recently: Lei Jun visits not forget the show new machine Samsung boss learned from Xiaomi
- 2018-05-04Xiaomi officially listed in Hong Kong, A shares concept boiling! Full interpretation of the three highlights (with the list of the most benefited shares)
- 2018-05-03Xiaomi submits the IPO application or the first share of “shares with different rights” of Chenggang Stock Exchange
- 2018-05-02The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- 2018-05-02China Unicom Announces that Tencent Wang Card has exceeded 100 million users
- 2018-05-02How large is the 128GB storage capacity and how many photos and games can be placed?
- 2018-05-02Peer iOS system: domestic mobile phone can finally do it!
- Never forget - the embassy of Yugoslavia was bombed 19 years ago!
- keep the change! I am the engineer of Xiaomi Gonghao 1001
- China Alumni Wealth List: Ma Huateng brings Tencent to rolling Beijing University, and Ma Yun brings his own school into the top three
- Annual salary fell 30 million companies evaporated 5.7 billion! Millet listed he may be the most lost
- Sword moment, the first AI textbook into the classroom! Behind this is a national-level grand strategy!
- The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- ZTE: It will provide information to the United States according to procedures. Stocks continue to be suspended
- Apple will send 100 billion U.S. dollars to overseas shareholders this week.
- Taobao ads are suspected of gender discrimination and false propaganda. Alibaba's repeated mistakes are no longer tolerated by users.
- Rejected profits, parity in the end: Lei Jun made a decision to make friends