Don't use this! The most stupid code list of the year 20172017-12-28 18:32:30 728 ℃
every year at the end of the year, SplashData companies list the hottest passwords of the past year through a number of stolen account passwords published by hackers. In the past 6 years, it has been the same every year, and this year is no exception.
, you probably know what the two most commonly used is: in the 5 million passages that have been leaked, the two most used ones are "123456" and "password". There are also some new pits codes this year, including "starwars" (Star Wars) , "monkey" (monkey) , iloveyou (I love you) , whatever whatever (), and . And one of the most relevant words is probably "letmein" (let me in) , as the most ironic, it must be nominated for "trustno1" ( who don't believe) . If a password doesn't appear on the previous year's list, SplashData will list it as a new word. Morgan Slain, executive director of
SplashData, said at the press conference, "although the latest" Star Wars "has created a box office miracle, it is very unsafe to use" Star Wars "to make passwords. Hackers will be common with popular culture and sports events in the vocabulary to decrypt people's network account, because they know that many people love to use these words when the password is simple and easy to remember."
SplashData likes this list to remind people to pay attention to network security. But from the data of this year and before, we are still too stupid - a lot of simple passwords can be cracked even by the most amateur hacker.
SplashData said that the list data were mainly from North American and Western European countries, and the passwords did not include the password that was leaked by the small yellow net security vulnerabilities, or the cracked passwords in YAHOO's "hacking day" activities. The true passwords of
must be long enough to avoid common words. It's very common for passwords to be stolen now, so don't use the same password on multiple accounts. If you think the password is too bad to remember, you can try to use the password management software. Good password management software can not only help you track your password, but also generate a secure password., in short, the following is the seventh annual "most
Guess you like
- 2018-12-17What does the HD next to the 4G signal on the phone screen mean? What is the different experience of this business?
- 2018-12-15The netizen is angry! Dress up a foreigner to refund the deposit, ofo refund the apology letter
- 2018-12-14Is it a fact that the iPhone X and other OLED screens are blinking? This app is the real eye protection!
- 2018-12-13Luo Yonghao resigned from the hammer digital legal person, chairman position, all products of the official website are out of stock
- 2018-12-12Tencent Music IPO issuance price of 13 US dollars, valuation of 21.3 billion US dollars
- 2018-12-10US space travel company will build a space luxury hotel for a cost of $9.5 million
- 2018-12-10Hangzhou snowing, I chatted with Ma Yun for one night.
- 2018-12-09Xiaomi Note4 is stable! Xiaolong 845+48 million camera, Lei Jun released Huawei photo star
- 2018-12-05Huang Zhangsan combo and sarcasm hole screen: a more perfect solution is no bangs without black scorpion, ice clear jade
- 2018-12-05Razer released 2019 Spirit Blade Sneak: Added MX150 alone, starting at $1,399
- Gaode map released v8.80 new version: motorcycle navigation on line 39 city
- Tencent Music Listing "Tencent Department" listed in the New Year
- Screen fingerprints, 91% screen ratio, these mobile phone black technology became standard in 2018
- US space travel company will build a space luxury hotel for a cost of $9.5 million
- The first trip to the back of the moon in human history! The trip to the 4th was arranged to be clear...
- Starting at 2.3 billion yuan, Le Shi's Shimao Gong 3 project will be auctioned
- China's first domestic quantum computer control system was born
- 12306 Will the oxen be rubbed on the ground this time?
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ full-scale renderings released!
- WeChat friends circle is not clear, finally saved