Apple will send 100 billion U.S. dollars to overseas shareholders this week.2018-05-01 00:25:27 121 ℃
On May 1st in the United States, Apple will release its first-quarter financial report. In addition, according to the promise, Apple will also announce its overseas cash return plan for shareholders. According to the latest news from foreign media, Wall Street financial institutions have made various predictions in the near future. They believe that Apple will give shareholders at least 100 billion U.S. dollars in overseas cash "big red envelopes."
With the Trump administration’s massive tax cuts on US companies’ overseas cash (from 35% to 15%), Apple is ready to transfer all its overseas cash back to the United States.
Earlier ago, Apple has announced two cash gifts for the U.S. economy and Apple employees: Apple will spend US$55 billion in U.S. dollars this year, which will bring economic growth and job opportunities in the future. For internal employees, Apple also announced a one-time bonus and other benefits.
In February, Apple’s chief financial officer, Ma Siqun, said that it will gradually spend about $163 billion in net cash. How Apple spends this money has sparked industry attention.
According to the British Financial Times website, Wall Street analysts predict that the vast majority of Apple's $163 billion in net cash will be returned to shareholders in the next few years. In this way, together with Apple's past plan of return, Apple will accumulate 450 billion U.S. dollars in return to shareholders by 2020.Favourite complaint
Latest commentsSee more comments Loading failed, please click retry Load all comments Titanium Media
China's largest and most influential financial technology information Service providers, which combine the three major sections of media, data and lifestyle into oneLead the future of business and life.+ Follow
Beijing Public Security Network No. 11010502033561 Internet Medicines Information Service Qualification Certificate Beijing Nettext  0377-157 Beijing ICP No. 140123 No.
Report E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Company Name: Beijing Little Network Technology Co., Ltd.');})();
Guess you like
- 2018-06-08Champions Li Yanhong and Liu Qiangdong's space-time confrontation
- 2018-06-08Compromise with employees and stop renewing with the Department of Defense. This is a story that only happens on Google.
- 2018-05-04Telecom operators, say goodbye to "packages"!
- 2018-05-04The mobile phone is very busy recently: Lei Jun visits not forget the show new machine Samsung boss learned from Xiaomi
- 2018-05-04Xiaomi officially listed in Hong Kong, A shares concept boiling! Full interpretation of the three highlights (with the list of the most benefited shares)
- 2018-05-03Xiaomi submits the IPO application or the first share of “shares with different rights” of Chenggang Stock Exchange
- 2018-05-02The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- 2018-05-02China Unicom Announces that Tencent Wang Card has exceeded 100 million users
- 2018-05-02How large is the 128GB storage capacity and how many photos and games can be placed?
- 2018-05-02Peer iOS system: domestic mobile phone can finally do it!
- Never forget - the embassy of Yugoslavia was bombed 19 years ago!
- keep the change! I am the engineer of Xiaomi Gonghao 1001
- China Alumni Wealth List: Ma Huateng brings Tencent to rolling Beijing University, and Ma Yun brings his own school into the top three
- Annual salary fell 30 million companies evaporated 5.7 billion! Millet listed he may be the most lost
- Sword moment, the first AI textbook into the classroom! Behind this is a national-level grand strategy!
- The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- ZTE: It will provide information to the United States according to procedures. Stocks continue to be suspended
- Apple will send 100 billion U.S. dollars to overseas shareholders this week.
- Taobao ads are suspected of gender discrimination and false propaganda. Alibaba's repeated mistakes are no longer tolerated by users.
- Rejected profits, parity in the end: Lei Jun made a decision to make friends