Apple will send 100 billion U.S. dollars to overseas shareholders this week.2018-05-01 00:25:27 184 ℃
On May 1st in the United States, Apple will release its first-quarter financial report. In addition, according to the promise, Apple will also announce its overseas cash return plan for shareholders. According to the latest news from foreign media, Wall Street financial institutions have made various predictions in the near future. They believe that Apple will give shareholders at least 100 billion U.S. dollars in overseas cash "big red envelopes."
With the Trump administration’s massive tax cuts on US companies’ overseas cash (from 35% to 15%), Apple is ready to transfer all its overseas cash back to the United States.
Earlier ago, Apple has announced two cash gifts for the U.S. economy and Apple employees: Apple will spend US$55 billion in U.S. dollars this year, which will bring economic growth and job opportunities in the future. For internal employees, Apple also announced a one-time bonus and other benefits.
In February, Apple’s chief financial officer, Ma Siqun, said that it will gradually spend about $163 billion in net cash. How Apple spends this money has sparked industry attention.
According to the British Financial Times website, Wall Street analysts predict that the vast majority of Apple's $163 billion in net cash will be returned to shareholders in the next few years. In this way, together with Apple's past plan of return, Apple will accumulate 450 billion U.S. dollars in return to shareholders by 2020.Favourite complaint
Latest commentsSee more comments Loading failed, please click retry Load all comments Titanium Media
China's largest and most influential financial technology information Service providers, which combine the three major sections of media, data and lifestyle into oneLead the future of business and life.+ Follow
Beijing Public Security Network No. 11010502033561 Internet Medicines Information Service Qualification Certificate Beijing Nettext  0377-157 Beijing ICP No. 140123 No.
Report E-mail: email@example.com Company Name: Beijing Little Network Technology Co., Ltd.');})();
Guess you like
- 2018-11-19Xiaomi's first authorized store in the UK opened: queued like a long queue
- 2018-11-17Millet 8\x2f screen fingerprint version \x2f exploration version \x2fMIX 2S welcome 960 frame slow motion photography
- 2018-11-16I saw the "family barrel" suit that Apple’s official website just updated. I am silent.
- 2018-11-15Top 15 semiconductor factories ranked! Samsung and Intel win again, TSMC is overtaken by "memory"
- 2018-11-14Huawei said it will launch a four-camera + 10x optical zoom phone as soon as possible
- 2018-11-124.6 inch + 7.3 inch dual screen design! Samsung's first foldable phone price exposure: about 12,300
- 2018-11-10"Double 11" will go to a large number of Eastern European models to work in China
- 2018-11-10Friends circle shield Baidu App? Tencent: Its domain name reaches the sharing limit
- 2018-11-09Google camera and meritorious deeds: Red rice Note5 photo quality reversal, directly turned into night vision
- 2018-11-09698 grams! The world's lightest notebook comes: strong performance, the price is close to 13,000 yuan
- The “artificial meat” field will be the first listed company to lose $30.4 million last year.
- Jingdong: Double eleven accumulated orders of 159.8 billion yuan, netizens: 11 days cumulative, you really count
- The total number of Tmall double 11 orders announced: 1.04 billion per capita 205 yuan
- 2767 yuan! OPPO RX17 new machine released in Europe: 骁龙次 flagship blessing
- Xiaomi double eleven conference ended, several new products at a glance
- Yu Minhong said that the United States does not authorize Huawei to make chips. Is this really true?
- This unsuccessful flagship is finally in stock, but it has been returned by its own fans, but also to grab it?
- Giant Network plans to acquire Alpha Shi Yuzhu for 30.5 billion yuan to enter artificial intelligence
- China's chip design level is the second in the world, but it is stuck by this problem.
- Apple's sales record is broken but fewer people buy, and sales data will stop being announced.